No announcement yet.

Rate Hrgovic's chances against Joshua from 1 to 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate Hrgovic's chances against Joshua from 1 to 10

Rate Hrgovic's chances against Joshua from 1 to 10, with 10 being the best.

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
    Rate Hrgovic's chances against Joshua from 1 to 10, with 10 being the best.

3 out of 10. As in he'll win 30% of the time vs AJ

He's a big tough man and he punches hard and is a decorated amateur. The Zhang fight gets used as a stick to beat him with but he took big punches in the fight and was on queer street for much of it and won the fight.

He hurt himself insisting on fighting such a bad opponent in De Mori. His stock rightly fell for that.

Comment

3 out of 10. Hrgovic can box, can punch, would be very motivated. He's better than anybody AJ has fought since Usyk.

I'll have to watch his fight with Zhang again. When I first saw it, I didn't rate Zhang and so felt Hrgovic showed some limitations in not being able to beat him by a wider margin. But then Zhang smashes Joyce, so I thought maybe Hrgovic actually deserved credit for having gone 12 rounds and survived those monster Zhang punches. But now Zhang has been easily outboxed by Parker, I wonder why Hrgovic couldn't do that.

Comment

I'll give him a 5. his power vs AJ's chin is something to worry about. AJ should stay away from him. A win over a non-boxer does little for me. any loss by AJ now is a career killer. fight bums and wait your turn.

Comment

4, hes a good opponent but i see joshua as a slight favourite

Comment

2. He has no quality wins and he deserved to lose the Zhang fight. He's completely untested.
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Like 20%-30%. I have a hard time going lower than 20% when a guy is a legit top ten guy at the weight. And at HW specifically there is always a lil extra chance of a dog landing that one shot that ends it or leads to the momentum being flipped.

That said I think AJ & Ben is a great combo esp at this stage of AJ's career so I think its gonna be hard for a non-top of the food chain guy to beat AJ. Filip is solid but I have a hard time seeing him ever being #1 or beating the quality of guys who could get him there.

Comment

I like what Eff says just above. Hrgovic is definately a tough fight for Joshua or anyone though. 35%. Josh is back in his saddle.

Comment

Ordinarily id say 4 out of 10. But as Flip is due a big win, id say maybe a 4.8. So about a 48% chance

Comment

It's a 50/50 match for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X