Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager: Lopez and Haney Beat Champions at 140 But They Couldn't Do Anything with Loma at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post

Teofimo didn't have to give him a rematch either, just like Loma didn't give Ortiz a rematch.
    Much different story. Can't compare top pound for pound to a rising contender. Ortiz is awesome and I know of his work ethic but Haney got beat and embarrassed and they ran like cowards. Just like Salido... just like Lopez.

They'll be mentioned as top fighters ever with that behavior. They're scared, soft, modern-era athlete clowns. That's all there is to it. There's no killer mentality with those children.

Comment

I’m not a big fan of Teo, he is an arrogant prick. But he beat Loma! lol mas must be in Lala land to think Loma won! On the other hand he did beat Haney 7 of 12z

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        We know Loma's people and his fans either believe he won every fight he lost or make excuses as to why he lost. You can't take seriously anyone who believes he beat Salido or Teofimo. The Haney fight is different.

Teofimo didn't have to give him a rematch either, just like Loma didn't give Ortiz a rematch.
        Well Salido should've been DQ'd, you're being disingenuous to count that amongst these two fights...

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
          He is alot more talented and has far more skill than either Lopez or Haney. He just started way too late. Lopez and Haney are elite athletes and very good boxers. Loma out talented both. But I had a draw with Lopez because Loma ******ly fought hurt and Lopez fought a very smart fight.

He beat Haney, no doubt, but he did take the 12th off and that was really ridiculous. He was the old man being fed to the young guy. He should have stopped Haney, left no doubt.

I hope he has enough left to unify at 135 and retire. One more injury and he is done.
          No he doesn't.

Comment

What is Klimas on of late? Dude cried about Dubois and the low blow, dude wants to protest every fight his guys lose, acted a fool the other day w/Fury, etc. Bottom line - Loma lost to Teo, fair and square, b/c of his own super slow start, and he gave away the fight vs. Haney in that last round, even if a case can be made for him to have one by one point, the case can also be made vice-versa. And I can't stand Teo or Haney, but this is just truth.

Comment

Whoever said Loma started too slow in the Haney fight, even both Bradley and Ward said Loma started fast and was able to establish his "range" during the first round. Egis is wrong for saying Loma beat Lopez when he didn't because of the slow start, however he DID dig himself out of hole to fight his way back from defeat to a draw 6-6. For you that STILL don't believe the Lopez fight was a draw go back and rewatch round 6. Loma hadn't thrown more than 10 punches during the first 5 rds but in the 6th round he upt his volume and threw 20 punches. He was 16/20 while Lopez was 10/50. The reason people still think Lopez won round 6 is because of the uppercut Lopez threw before the final bell that "looked good" even though it wasn't clean enough to steal him the round. So with that said, Loma won rounds 2,6 8-11 which equals 6 rounds. He did beat Devon Haney because he started faster. I had him winning rounds 1-3, 8-11. He landed more than Haney in round 1 through 3 in total because he threw combinations and either landed the cleaner more accurate shots or equal to Haneys. Loma TRULY deserved the nod 7-5.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Stop it!!! Loma is a great fighter but he clearly loss both fights to Lopez and Haney. He also had a close fight with Jamaine Ortiz. Just because the fights were competitive doesn’t mean he beat the opponent.
                The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Um, huh?

Loma lost to both. Why else would he be in the garden picking the Kambosos cherry in full bloom?

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Konuwa View Post
                    Stop it!!! Loma is a great fighter but he clearly loss both fights to Lopez and Haney. He also had a close fight with Jamaine Ortiz. Just because the fights were competitive doesn’t mean he beat the opponent.
                    He didn't lose to Haney.

I could watch it 100 times and Loma didn't lose to Haney anymore than Oscar lost to Tito, Whitaker lost to Chavez or Pac lost to Bradley. Boxing

Comment

The hate for Loma is damn real
                      I stopped reading when one poster says Orlando fughin Salido beat him
                      Wonder when did he realize Loma lost , was after the 28th nut sack shot or the 40th gave it away ?
                      I ain’t gonna go into detail or even search people’s posts but you gotta be realistic to a certain degree
                      Thats just chatting on some fighter cause he either beat your favourite fighter or plain and simple hatred

Comment

Working...
                      X