Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager: Lopez and Haney Beat Champions at 140 But They Couldn't Do Anything with Loma at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
    He is alot more talented and has far more skill than either Lopez or Haney. He just started way too late. Lopez and Haney are elite athletes and very good boxers. Loma out talented both. But I had a draw with Lopez because Loma ******ly fought hurt and Lopez fought a very smart fight.

He beat Haney, no doubt, but he did take the 12th off and that was really ridiculous. He was the old man being fed to the young guy. He should have stopped Haney, left no doubt.

I hope he has enough left to unify at 135 and retire. One more injury and he is done.
    Lomachenko has enough but the 116-112 scorecard is Absolute Retarded bullshít like Loma should have won, what were the judges watching?? Or were they smoking crack and slurping off Haney's ****
    Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 02-07-2024, 11:17 AM. Reason: WAR LOMACHENKO

Comment

Diehard Loma fan here. He lost the Lopez fight. Literally gave away 7 rounds and even if you somehow give him the 12th, he still loses. I thought a draw would have been VERY generous. I'm not convinced Lopez beats him if he shows up with 2 arms but he lost that fight.

He beat Haney clearly though. That was some corrupt BS.

​​​​​​I will say this though. I have yet to see anyone beat Loma. He beats himself every time. Started way too slow vs Salido and ate tons of low blows, but he was in full control by the end of that fight, and if it had gone the old school distance, Salido gets stopped. Gave away the Lopez fight by not fighting, but when he actually decided to engage, he put it on Lopez good. Again, if that one goes 15, he wins the fight. Could have stopped Commey, but let him go the distance. Might have been able to stop Haney, but took his foot off the gas. Even winning 12 wouldn't have given him the win though with those scorecards. Haney was up 4 before the fight even started. But he had Haney in all kinds of trouble in 11 and then backed off.

I generally think about it that the scores say what they say, but who would you rather be by the end of the fight? That says something.

Loma is always his own worst enemy, and as a fan, it drives me up the wall. Imagine what a career he'd have had if he had a mean streak...

Comment

lopez outclassed overhypedchenko and buckled his legs easy win then fraudchenko faked an injury and cried for a year the ****ing bum

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
          lopez outclassed overhypedchenko and buckled his legs easy win then fraudchenko faked an injury and cried for a year the ****ing bum
          His loss to salido was worse

Comment

Crying as excuses. the lopez fight was close but Loma lost both

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
              Crying as excuses. the lopez fight was close but Loma lost both
              Put the crack pipe down if you think he lost to Haney but the López one was a loss to loma

Comment

Loma ran from Lopez in the first half of the fight. The only reason he balanced it out is b/c Lopez ran out of gas from throwing all those power shots.
                K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Lomachenko is naturally smaller than both Lopez and Haney. He would have won both fights if championship bouts were still 15 rounds. But they're only 12 rounds, and he gave away too many early rounds in each fight. By the middle of each bout he had more or less figured out how to neutralize his opponents' advantages and he won the majority of rounds in the second half of each fight. But by then he had already let too many rounds slip by without doing enough. You can't beat either Lopez or Haney by being cautious. His head needed to be in a different place at the beginning of those fights. He might have gone out on his shield, but they would have been more competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    What does it say about Loma, that he chose to fight Kambo, instead of Shakur Stevenson???
                    Same way he took the easy way to Lopez. Then underestimated him. Lopez was about to knock him out when he head butted him. It was obvious Loma only survived due to that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason View Post
                      Lomachenko is naturally smaller than both Lopez and Haney. He would have won both fights if championship bouts were still 15 rounds. But they're only 12 rounds, and he gave away too many early rounds in each fight. By the middle of each bout he had more or less figured out how to neutralize his opponents' advantages and he won the majority of rounds in the second half of each fight. But by then he had already let too many rounds slip by without doing enough. You can't beat either Lopez or Haney by being cautious. His head needed to be in a different place at the beginning of those fights. He might have gone out on his shield, but they would have been more competitive fights.
                      Exactly. Lopez hand speed shocked him. He made a fight of it late but if he had not headbutt Teo he may have been knocked out.
                      Haney us not going to lose fights unless he gets beat up. Too much of a stylist.
                      Game plans count sometimes. Teo had a bad one against the Aussie. Loma had a bad one against both of these fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X