No announcement yet.

Please....Stop Rewriting History Rebuttal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    I'm a liar and big child for posting facts?

All 3 judges had Cotto:Mosley 7:5

YOU stated it was a "clear". It was obviously more than clear

Emmanuel Steward - legendary HOF trainer - stated he believed it would be a 50/50 fight (referring to Floyd v Mosley)

Betting Odds reflected MORE competitive bout between Floyd:Mosley than was the case for Floyd:Manny

Shane Mosley challenged Manny in 2010 (prior to Floyd fight) at 140 pounds.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2009/7/1...rto-challenges

https://www.******.com/121505-mosley...meet-pacquiao/

https://www.boxingscene.com/mosley-a...now-140--21077

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/07/18...lets-fight-140

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6fmB1XQefU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEK3_h9hXQ

http://www.thesweetscience.com/artic...iao-chronicles

https://youtu.be/jTHzlJ9FDVs?t=69

Last link says how Freddie needed 142-143 catchweight to fight Mosley in 2009. In other words, he didn't think PRIME MANNY could fight THAT VERSION of Mosley. Floyd proceeded to fight THAT MOSLEY and demolish him. Manny needed a couple more years to GET THAT DOUBLE YOU.

Again, all facts.

And...you're an idiot XD
    A liar for saying I'm a Pacquaio fan and an idiot for thinking you could upset me by bragging about my favorite fighters biggest win over Pacquaio. I'm a paying fight fan who attends tons of fights not an internet troll that doesn't go to fights and just focuses on two or three fighters (like you).

Mosley was 38, inactive for 16 months, clearly past his best and had failed to win 6 of his 13/14 fights in recent years. Him being prime is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen you say and I've never seen you say something intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's not funny, that's just sad. One of those comments you quoted was posted a year ago, and the other is 9 years old.

ffs man ... you really have nothing better to do with your life?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        That's not funny, that's just sad. One of those comments you quoted was posted a year ago, and the other is 9 years old.

ffs man ... you really have nothing better to do with your life?
        Someone else posted it today in another thread

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yeah omg he wanted a different organization then the one that let floyd get away with iv flushing his system cause he dropped 2 pounds because he was scared of them being biased how crazy....

ok seriously if the world had ended in 2010 or 2011 then you could probably say looks like floyd wanted the fight more than pac, but unfortunately since the world didn't end 2012 came and thats where floyd gave away his bluff Jan 26, 2012 Floyd Mayweather Jr offered Manny Pacquiao a $40 million flat fee for a May 5 fight, which was rejected by Pacquiao. pac was ready to agree to testing in some form so floyd had to come up with a way out and he did. why do you keep bringing up irrelevant things that were disproven? do we have to go back to world ward 2 analogy again?
          Oh so you agree that duckquiao lied and didn't accept mayweather's demands? I just proved to you that duckquiao lied and you have no relevant rebuttal

Oh I have time, lets talk about 2012 too

November 2011: " So, if the MGM gave them (mayweather) May 5th, then Manny may fight somebody else in April in Texas or in the Thomas and Mack."- Bob arum

November 2011:"They bull****ted the MGM to get the date, to get May 5th. So they cut us out of getting May 5- Bob arum

November 2011: LOL arum wants pacquiao to fight marquez in May now- "My advice to all of the parties involved is for an immediate rematch. It was a great fight." Arum also suggested the fight should take place in May, telling Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports, ""It was a great, great fight. I had Manny, but it was close, so why not bring them together again in May?"- Bob arum

November 2011
          "That fight [Mayweather] can still be there for us in November [2012]," Bob Arum would tell Lance Pugmire of The Los Angeles Times"- Bob arum

Decemver 2011:
          "Manny Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum leaves Floyd Mayweather Jnr's name off list of Filipino's opponents"

January 2012:

Mayweather called out pacquiao and offered him $40 million purse, they didn't even discuss ppv percentages yet. "I offered him $40m and I told him to accept that and we could talk about the rest later"- floyd

January 2012

May 5th is out for us, it can't happen, because we want to explore the idea of getting a [temporary] stadium/arena up on the streets of Las Vegas that can seat 40,000"- Bob Arum

January 2012
          "I don't even know if Mayweather will be licensed [by the Nevada State Athletic Commission] before he serves his time," - Bob arum

Janurary 2012

I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. We won't fall under this kind of pressure. June is much more likely for Manny's fight, not May."- Bob arum

Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-26-2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Very interesting.

Suprised no one replied to it at the time.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

lol.......................

Comment

Oh duckquiao agreed to all demands? Please explain this
                "Haven't heard a word. The ball is completely in Mayweather's court. Every term has been agreed to," BOB ARUM

but look at what they said in 2011 though.......

"ESPN reported that Pacquiao was willing to agree to random drug testing—but not by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). “We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization,”

Which one is it duckquiao, I thought you wanted the fight and were willing to agree to all terms?

More from the article:

"We are focusing on Pacquiao v Marquez fight [on November 12]. And if Pacquiao beats Marquez again and then if Mayweather says he's agreeable to us, then we can have the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight next year."

Bob Arum 2011

Lol.

This thread is a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Nah, you're a moron. Everyone knew Mosley's prime was late 90's/early 00s. Dude got dominated by Forrest twice, Wright twice, looked like ass against a shot Mayorga and clearly beaten by Cotto. He wasn't prime no matter how you spin it.

I didn't think much of Margarito. Stop lying. He was a solid guy and it surprised me he beat Cotto. But he cheated to win so a I don't count that. He lost to Daniel Santos and Paul Williams in his prime. Likely would have lost to Clottey too if Clottey didn't break his hand early.

Mosley prime in 2010 age 38 off of a 16 months layoff �� what a clown

after that margarito fight shane went to wild card and asked roach to fight him...roach said theyd consider it at a CW of like 142-143...and he said "but you fought oscar at 147" and roach said "you aint oscar"......pac, the hottest fighter of the time, wanted no parts of that guy after that win....thats just the truth

people werent thinking he was old and shot after the first couple of rounds of floyd either....that didnt change till the last 8 when floyd dominated

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    after that margarito fight shane went to wild card and asked roach to fight him...roach said theyd consider it at a CW of like 142-143...and he said "but you fought oscar at 147" and roach said "you aint oscar"......pac, the hottest fighter of the time, wanted no parts of that guy after that win....thats just the truth

people werent thinking he was old and shot after the first couple of rounds of floyd either....that didnt change till the last 8 when floyd dominated
                    Mosley was not prime or even close to. The facts outweigh the theories. I'd have to question whether you watched Mosley in his prime or your ability to judge a fighter if you think 2010 was the best of Mosley.

Look at some of his fights around 2000/2001 and see the difference to the one who struggled and looked like **** against a washed up Mayorga. The fact he went 8-5-1 (with the second Oscar win highly debatable) kind of shows he wasn't at his best anymore.
                    Last edited by chrisJS; 03-27-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all
                      Yet you've been posting recently that Floyd cherrypicked when he fought Shane.

You are flip flopping f@gg0t of the highest order.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-27-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X