Please....Stop Rewriting History Rebuttal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    It's the best part !

I remember we showed thread after thread about how Freedom did LITERALLY this same thing and WE were still called the biased ones.

Takes a huge heap of brain fookery to justify to yourself how this is ok.

Literally dtjmal's position is that if Mayweather didn't fight Mosley, he ducked him. But since he did fight Mosley and win, he fought a washed up bum and deserves no credit.

Either way he was always gonna use it against Mayweather. What Mayweather actually does is irrelevant to him.
    The thread title is hilarious.

I don't get how these guys brains work. It's insane and what's even more crazy is they don't even see it sometimes.

The poster Bushbaby used to do that **** all the time. Picked Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto and Guererro to beat Floyd one after the other then after the fight called them cherrypicks. It is literally impossible to have it both ways.

You can't say someone is ducking someone and call for someone to fight someone, label it as the fight the world wants to see then call it a cherrypick after. You literally cannot do it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I don't get how these guys brains work. It's insane and what's even more crazy is they don't even see it sometimes.

The poster Bushbaby used to do that **** all the time. Picked Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto and Guererro to beat Floyd one after the other then after the fight called them cherrypicks. It is literally impossible to have it both ways.

You can't say someone is ducking someone and call for someone to fight someone, label it as the fight the world wants to see then call it a cherrypick after. You literally cannot do it.
      He's gonna flood the forum trying to do just that-revise history.

Comment

This guy is nutso

Comment

Isn't this just embarrassing...

Didn't need to see this to know OP was a clown.
          Last edited by b00g13man; 03-29-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all
            Hey buddy, Im just checking up on you after your mental breakdown yesterday. I hope everything is ok!!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Hey buddy, Im just checking up on you after your mental breakdown yesterday. I hope everything is ok!!

hahaha. damn dude thats cold.

Comment

but now you discredit the win?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  prob because he beat the dog**** out of everyones boogie man

reality is floyd needed shane at that point...thats why berto stepped aside for him(at haymons request)...floyd was actually trying to make the pacquiao fight and when pac/arum walked right out he was left with his dick in his hand

floyd wanted shane years before it....when floyd was still the smaller name

people forget roach was afraid of this version of shane for his boy pac
                  Nice post and true! I have an old KO mag that has Mosley in the interview when he was at 135 still and he CLEARLY says he was not interested in May. This was well before he thought he had a chance to fight ODLH. Floyd had been calling him out since shortly after he won 130pd title. People forget(or just don't want to know) that everyone was surprised when ODLH agreed to fight him it was right after the Tito fight and most wanted to see rematches with Tito and Quartay. Matter a fact ODLH got some sh it before fight for signing to fight a guy who just moved two divisions. So Mosley turning down May was not because he had a big money fight with ODLH coming up, he said it was because he seen May as too big a risk for what he thought was not enough gain even though people in boxing wanted to see that fight. Also it would have made him more money then he had every made to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

The poster Bushbaby used to do that ***** all the time. Picked Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto and Guererro to beat Floyd one after the other then after the fight called them cherrypicks. It is literally impossible to have it both ways.

Dougie Fisher the idiot who runs THE RING now(what a shame)did and has done same sh it. For some of these guys that cant control their bias or simply DNSAB nothing he did or does will ever be enough. Fisher picked Mosley and some one else(cant remember which one) and then dismissed it after that he would say crap like "this guy will give him probs, after fight he sh its on guy who he thought would do so well. I swear Floyd slept with his wife for all the hate he has. The worst thing a writer can be is one who cannot control his bias.

Comment

• Lol.

Hatton, Alvarez, and Canelo are the the best guys who Floyd beat in their prime, and nobody is mistaking them for a high rank atg.

Shane Mosley could have been a great win for Floyd but sad to say it is not. Thats what happens when you cherrypick the right time to fight guys and overrmarinate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X