No announcement yet.

Please....Stop Rewriting History Rebuttal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    the only reason why tbe fought mosley was because........

DUCKQUIAO backed out
    keep telling yourself that. we all saw what happened when pac called his bluff. floyd's demands were met. floyd refused to fight. you know what that means? that means he was full of sh-it and the 40 million offer proves it but some fanboys don't care. they don't want to use their brains. it hurts too much

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Nah, your a moron. Everyone knew Mosley's prime was late 90's/early 00s. Dude got dominated by Forrest twice, Wright twice, looked like ass against a shot Mayorga and clearly beaten by Cotto. He wasn't prime no matter how you spin it.

I didn't think much of Margarito. Stop lying. He was a solid guy and it surprised me he beat Cotto. But he cheated to win so a I don't count that. He lost to Daniel Santos and Paul Williams in his prime. Likely would have lost to Clottey too if Clottey didn't break his hand early.

Mosley prime in 2010 age 38 off of a 16 months layoff �� what a clown
      Every judge had Cotto 7 to Mosley 5. Every judge.

So much for "clearly" beaten.

Anyhow Mosley was a 3:1 betting underdog against Floyd, easily among his top opponents, betting wise at least.

Floyd humiliated him and won 11-1 on basically all cards. You are some trash who supports trash like QUITvalev and GolovMUSCLES and pacFUCK. When your preferred fighter "loses" or has opposition "your fighter" (kind of like your boyfriend) you do everything you can to detract from them to...save face.

A loss for your boyfriend is a loss for you, after all. XD XD XD

Anyhow KTFO6, UD 12, UD 12 to a god damn part-time fighting Aussie school teacher. Feelsgoodman

And Mosley was a good fighter. Want to know why/how? Manny PacROID wouldn't even fight him at the time

LMFAOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Every judge had Cotto 7 to Mosley 5. Every judge.

So much for "clearly" beaten.

Anyhow Mosley was a 3:1 betting underdog against Floyd, easily among his top opponents, betting wise at least.

Floyd humiliated him and won 11-1 on basically all cards. You are some trash who supports trash like QUITvalev and GolovMUSCLES and pacFUCK. When your preferred fighter "loses" or has opposition "your fighter" (kind of like your boyfriend) you do everything you can to detract from them to...save face.

A loss for your boyfriend is a loss for you, after all. XD XD XD

Anyhow KTFO6, UD 12, UD 12 to a god damn part-time fighting Aussie school teacher. Feelsgoodman

And Mosley was a good fighter. Want to know why/how? Manny PacROID wouldn't even fight him at the time

LMFAOOOO
        You are a liar and a big child. Mosley wasn't prime.

I'm not a Kovalev fan and a I am not a GGG fan and I hated Pacquaio before you'd heard of him. My favorite fighter of all-time is Marquez and I was at those Pacquaio fights (as I was at basically all of Marquez fights). You think throwing them in my face upsets me? Lol you are even dumber than I thought you were. I was happier than any person on this forum about that fight.

You fanboys are too much and you don't even go to watch the fights live either yet cry (and lie) about who people root for. You are not a Boxing fan. You are one of those jaded ex-boxing fans that got too caught up in Floyd-Pacquaio and all your interest in the sport revolves around them even your views on GGG-Canelo. It's a great sport you should try and enjoy it again there's lots of good stuff going on.
        Last edited by chrisJS; 03-26-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          keep telling yourself that. we all saw what happened when pac called his bluff. floyd's demands were met. floyd refused to fight. you know what that means? that means he was full of sh-it and the 40 million offer proves it but some fanboys don't care. they don't want to use their brains. it hurts too much

"The original negotiations were probably our fault for not going so well"- freddie roach

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Damnnnnn

I'm hurting for this guy

Let's not forget this was the Mosley that went to wildcard and Manny and Roach wanted no part of...

Comment

"The original negotiations were probably our fault for not going so well"- freddie roach

saying pac ducked floyd is like saying hitler won world 2 because he dominated the first year of action. yes thats true cept we know what happened in the end. they lost. just like "maybe the first negotiations were pacs fault" turned into oh wait floyd is full of sh-it and won't agree to his own demands later on. thats why you have to look at all the evidence and not just the first piece. thats called cherry picking...oh floyd fan nmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                saying pac ducked floyd is like saying hitler won world 2 because he dominated the first year of action. yes thats true cept we know what happened in the end. they lost. just like "maybe the first negotiations were pacs fault" turned into oh wait floyd is full of sh-it and won't agree to his own demands later on. thats why you have to look at all the evidence and not just the first piece. thats called cherry picking...oh floyd fan nmmmm
                Oh duckquiao agreed to all demands? Please explain this
                "Haven't heard a word. The ball is completely in Mayweather's court. Every term has been agreed to," BOB ARUM

but look at what they said in 2011 though.......

"ESPN reported that Pacquiao was willing to agree to random drug testing—but not by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). “We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization,”

Which one is it duckquiao, I thought you wanted the fight and were willing to agree to all terms?
                Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-26-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Oh duckquiao agreed to all demands? Please explain this
                  "Haven't heard a word. The ball is completely in Mayweather's court. Every term has been agreed to," BOB ARUM

but look at what they said in 2011 though.......

"ESPN reported that Pacquiao was willing to agree to random drug testing—but not by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). “We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization,”

Which one is it duckquiao, I thought you wanted the fight and were willing to agree to all terms?
                  yeah omg he wanted a different organization then the one that let floyd get away with iv flushing his system cause he dropped 2 pounds because he was scared of them being biased how crazy....

ok seriously if the world had ended in 2010 or 2011 then you could probably say looks like floyd wanted the fight more than pac, but unfortunately since the world didn't end 2012 came and thats where floyd gave away his bluff Jan 26, 2012 Floyd Mayweather Jr offered Manny Pacquiao a $40 million flat fee for a May 5 fight, which was rejected by Pacquiao. pac was ready to agree to testing in some form so floyd had to come up with a way out and he did. why do you keep bringing up irrelevant things that were disproven? do we have to go back to world ward 2 analogy again?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    You are a liar and a big child. Mosley wasn't prime.

I'm not a Kovalev fan and a I am not a GGG fan and I hated Pacquaio before you'd heard of him. My favorite fighter of all-time is Marquez and I was at those Pacquaio fights (as I was at basically all of Marquez fights). You think throwing them in my face upsets me? Lol you are even dumber than I thought you were. I was happier than any person on this forum about that fight.

You fanboys are too much and you don't even go to watch the fights live either yet cry (and lie) about who people root for. You are not a Boxing fan. You are one of those jaded ex-boxing fans that got too caught up in Floyd-Pacquaio and all your interest in the sport revolves around them even your views on GGG-Canelo. It's a great sport you should try and enjoy it again there's lots of good stuff going on.
                    I'm a liar and big child for posting facts?

All 3 judges had Cotto:Mosley 7:5

YOU stated it was a "clear". It was obviously more than clear

Emmanuel Steward - legendary HOF trainer - stated he believed it would be a 50/50 fight (referring to Floyd v Mosley)

Betting Odds reflected MORE competitive bout between Floyd:Mosley than was the case for Floyd:Manny

Shane Mosley challenged Manny in 2010 (prior to Floyd fight) at 140 pounds.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2009/7/1...rto-challenges

https://www.******.com/121505-mosley...meet-pacquiao/

https://www.boxingscene.com/mosley-a...now-140--21077

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/07/18...lets-fight-140

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6fmB1XQefU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEK3_h9hXQ

http://www.thesweetscience.com/artic...iao-chronicles

https://youtu.be/jTHzlJ9FDVs?t=69

Last link says how Freddie needed 142-143 catchweight to fight Mosley in 2009. In other words, he didn't think PRIME MANNY could fight THAT VERSION of Mosley. Floyd proceeded to fight THAT MOSLEY and demolish him. Manny needed a couple more years to GET THAT DOUBLE YOU.

Again, all facts.

And...you're an idiot XD

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Damnnnnn

I'm hurting for this guy

Let's not forget this was the Mosley that went to wildcard and Manny and Roach wanted no part of...
                      LMFAO...can't find the video.

Mosley went to Roach's face, challenged Manny, and Roach says "you're better than Oscar"

LMFAO.

daggum (auto TRASH)

djtmal LMFAO GIRL...WHERE U AT

Comment

Working...
                      X