Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Calzaghe fought at MW Hop would never have been champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is what the fack I told Joe but he didnt want to do it.. He can be a real **** sometimes so he can...

Comment

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      Quick question all!

Why did Calzgaghe rematch Mario Veit when he had TKO'ed him? Yet not against those he had split decision losses to - Reid and Hopkins?
      Because Veit was a mandatory. He had to fight him again or he'd lose the title.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        also, it kind of reinforces the argument that Joe waited for Hopkins to get old before fighting him - same sort of of argument for Jones too).
        How can he have possibly waited for him to "get old" when he's been calling him out for about 10 years? How the **** does that work? Hopkins is the one who backed out of a fight in 2002. So how did he "wait until they were old"?

Same with Jones. Frank Warren was arranging a fight back in 2000. 9 ****ing years ago! How did he wait until Jones was old?

Most of the hate for Joe Calzaghe is built on pure ignorance and the the absolute refusal to regard facts.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
          My Quote: "Jones was the best there when he moved up and was 100% undisputed @ LHW. Hence, being the 'Ring' world champ".

Ring champ = UNDISPUTED.

Savy?

Examples: Calzaghe was undisputed @ LHW after he beat Hopkins. He was indeed undisputed champ. Did that mean he beat everyone in the division who held a belt or who held lineage? No, and again...........No.

Point. Fact. Case closed.
          The Ring Champ is not neccesarily the undisputed champion. Is Wlad Klitschko the undisputed heavyweight champ?

Roy wasnt even the proper ring champ at LHW

Comment

Point. Fact. Case closed.
            What an arrogant little twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              What an arrogant little twat.
              Misplaced arrogance. The bloke is a thick ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Calzaghe View Post
                That is what the fack I told Joe but he didnt want to do it.. He can be a real **** sometimes so he can...
                i know you did Enzo!

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Same with Jones. Frank Warren was arranging a fight back in 2000. 9 ****ing years ago! How did he wait until Jones was old?

Most of the hate for Joe Calzaghe is built on pure ignorance and the the absolute refusal to regard facts.
                  What does "arranging a fight mean?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    The Ring Champ is not neccesarily the undisputed champion. Is Wlad Klitschko the undisputed heavyweight champ?

Roy wasnt even the proper ring champ at LHW
                    Using this logic (and I'm not saying it's wrong), one could say Calzaghe was never undisputed either.

Comment

I've got massive respect for Calzaghe, and consider myself a fan of sorts. No doubt he will be in the HOF. But, Joe is 4 years younger than Roy and 7 years younger than Hopkins. Roy turned pro and was a world titleholder way before Joe had his first fight. I'm not saying he would not be competitive with both at some point had they fought earlier, but it is 100% obvious that Roy would have been all over Joe at his best. As much as his fans hate hearing this, it's true. Roy isn't half the fighter he used to be. Joe only made it a point to go get the wins against the elite when his career was winding down and besides Kessler, they were all calculated risks.
                      I think a prime Calzaghe would've given any version of Jones, Hopkins or Toney problems. It's ridiculous to think that JC wouldn't stand a chance to win against any of them IMO. Maybe Joe doesn't go undefeated against them but in NO way would any of these fighters be able to dominate Joe. If they ever fought (which none of the above ever any had intentions of doing FTR) JC would've been more than competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X