If Calzaghe fought at MW Hop would never have been champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Im sure he doesnt need you to hold his **** while he pisses. Thanks anyway
    How professional, resorting to mud slinging when somebody makes a valid point.

Comment

Im sure he doesnt need you to hold his **** while he pisses. Thanks anyway
      We were discussing undisputed and now you wanna talk about ****s? Whatever, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
        How professional, resorting to mud slinging when somebody makes a valid point.
        I asked Chase if he knew what undisputed meant. He answered for him. What was the valid point?

Comment

Do you understand what undisputed means?

Even Ring Mag later admitted that they ****ed up and Dariusz M shouldve been the champion.
          Please explain what undisputed means since you think your so damn bright.

Tell me how Dariusz was supposed to be the Ring champ at LHW. Do you know how a 'Ring' champ is even crowned? You seriously need to go look at the rules and attempt to rationalize how the Ring messed up and show proof of them admitting it. The thing about it is, that if they knew they made a mistake, they would have corrected it.

While you are at it, tell me how Jones was going to become lineal when DM wouldn't come fight him. Also, tell me how Jones was not undisputed when he easily beat the same Gonzalez that schooled DM , Ko'd Hill in 4 with a body shot right after barely being outpointed by DM in ***in Germany and also beat the man who just beat Tarver?

Please explain how that was not being undisputed.

You just don't get it and make very little sense. We dissagree, leave it at that. No need for insults that I have to retaliate apon. Give it up already. It's futile. You are on the losing side blaming yourself for the whole team.
          Last edited by Chase8400; 10-10-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
            Please explain what undisputed means since you think your so damn bright.

Tell me how Dariusz was supposed to be the Ring champ at LHW. Do you know how a 'Ring' champ is even crowned? You seriously need to go look at the rules and attempt to rationalize how the Ring messed up and show proof of them admitting it. The thing about it is, that if they knew they made a mistake, they would have corrected it.

While you are at it, tell me how Jones was going to become lineal when DM wouldn't come fight him. Also, tell me how Jones was not undisputed when he easily beat the same Gonzalez that schooled DM , Ko'd Hill in 4 with a body shot right after barely being outpointed by DM in ***in Germany and also beat the man who just beat Tarver?

Please explain how that was not being undisputed.

You just don't get it and make very little sense. We dissagree, leave it at that. No need for insults that I have to retaliate apon. Give it up already. It's futile. You are on the losing side blaming yourself for the hole team.
            So do you know what "undisputed" means or not?

Not even in boxing terms, just the word itself.

Give it a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              So? It's relevant.
              It's okay. He can do such things, but just doesn't accept it in return. Common British trait, I'm afraid.*

*No, I don't have a problem with Brits whatsoever.

Comment

Give it a go.
                What does that matter? At the end of the day, you have to relate it back to boxing since that's what we're discussing. And during Roy's reign undisputed meant you held the three major titles. Period.

Comment

It's okay. He can do such things, but just doesn't accept it in return. Common British trait, I'm afraid.*

Too bad. He needs to get on a private forum then.

Comment

Comment

Give it a go.
                      Lol, I guess you just don't get it. We ARE talking about boxing.

How was there somebody who disputed Roy's reign when as of 2003-10-18, Gonzalez was the holder of the only LHW title Jones didn't possess and he had been completely and utterly f.ucking dominated by Roy before that?

Please, just stop, this is getting pitiful man.

Comment

Working...
                      X