No announcement yet.

If Calzaghe fought at MW Hop would never have been champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chev Chelois View Post
    You contradict yourself by saying was never been down early his career. Oh yeah! I forgot he also lose to Robin Reid and Sakio Bika.
    Sorry man I just checked Boxrec and it says Joe Calzaghe is still undefeated. I'm gonna keep checking back every few minutes just in-case they update it.

I'll keep you posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      Sorry man I just checked Boxrec and it says Joe Calzaghe is still undefeated. I'm gonna keep checking back every few minutes just in-case they update it.

I'll keep you posted.
      So does Sven Ottke.

Comment

So does Sven Ottke.
        Is it safe to say you hate Joe Calzaghe, pretty much?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Not realy coz he's like Mayweather. He said he can beat the Klitchskos then why wont he return to the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Is it safe to say you hate Joe Calzaghe, pretty much?
            That's the second time this week someone has said that Bika beat Calzaghe. Wtf like...seriously. Either you're a boxing fan and you judge fights with non-bias or you just flat out let blind hate get in the way of scoring...

The Reid fight was close. Damn close. But Bika...come on. Clear win.

Comment

Not realy coz he's like Mayweather. He said he can beat the Klitchskos then why wont he return to the ring.
              I thought his dad said he could beat a Klitschko if he had enough weight on him?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

That's the second time this week someone has said that Bika beat Calzaghe. Wtf like...seriously. Either you're a boxing fan and you judge fights with non-bias or you just flat out let blind hate get in the way of scoring...

It's just a matter of opinion so believe what's yours. Dont dictate others opinion just because you dont like it.

Comment

Joe was sloppy in that fight but outlanded Bika by a big margin. The only reasons it looked close to the haters is because Joe tried to rough Bika up against his normal style and Bika turned spoiler and used dirty tactics to back Calzaghe up a few times. Was it enough for Bika to win? Well if you're on the pipe like a few haters I guess they think it was.

Comment

It's just a matter of opinion so believe what's yours. Dont dictate others opinion just because you dont like it.
                    I just don't see how that fight could be scored for Bika at all. Thats a huge stretch for me.

Comment

• Just for fun

Calzaghe vs Bika

judge: Jose Rivera 117-110 | judge: John Lawson 117-110 | judge: Phil Edwards 116-111

Comment

Working...
                      X