No announcement yet.

Fury confirms he's not going to fight ANY boxer anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Convict45 View Post
    Usyk vs Fury should become a mandatory fight that can’t be dodged. Strip fury if he wants to fight anyone else.
    A real heavyweight champion can’t be stripped. Never been done, ever.
    Stripped by who??? The Mexican WBC????

Learn boxing's history, and see how that worked out for them in the past.

In Boxing, the los Banditos work for Fury. Not the other way around. This isn't MMGay.

Comment

I agre

Comment

Money is important so usy k in Saudi Arabia is next fight. Easy money all fury needs to do is hit usy k in belly. Fury so tall it's impossible to low blow

Comment

I have been saying this for a long time. Fury is done. Only some idiots here admit he is still a top a heavyweight guy. he will never fight a real boxer again.

Comment

fury knows he wont' win against usyk. Stylistically it's a terrible match up for him

Comment

Fury / Usyk, or I don’t care what he does/says. Heck, I’d take Fury/Zhang, Fury/Joyce, or Fury/AJ if it meant his trinket would be on the line. Crossover boxing with no real stakes is just a waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                You can’t strip him yet , the WBC have not even set deadlines on when his next mandatory is to be able to do that so he can say whatever he wants . But he should be stripped if he signs or makes any proclamations he’s fighting another non boxer after Ngannou. I’m not sure even the WBC will waste time doing it .

Some part of me is glad he’s showing his true self makes me happy the certain crew on here that supported a guy like this who’s been the most unlikable guy for years even before he fought Klitchko , they deserve it the annoying posters crying wolf now ,you know who you are the ones who loved his outside the ring antics and labeled everyone else boring ?
                They could have stripped him for fighting Ngannou. There are rules around who he can fight while he is WBC Champion.

But Suleiman chose to permit the fight and push the narrative that no-one with a ranking would fight him.

He's an embarrassment to their belt... but they accept and endorse that.
                tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

“I’m very, very happy and very content in my heart with what I’ve done, what I’ve achieved. It’s not about money for me. A lot of people in this world, everything is about money, and more money and more money. I’ve got enough money. I’ve got enough of everything I need. I’m a very simple man. I drive an 07 VW Passat. I’m a very normal person, I don’t need tons of money to impress everybody.

I’m quitting while I’m ahead. I’m undefeated, only the second man in history to retire undefeated heavyweight champion."

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...-morgan-boxing

1-157.jpg?width=900.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    fury knows he wont' win against usyk. Stylistically it's a terrible match up for him
                    Shoot.....Daniel Dubois doesn't even think that. Nor should he.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

They could have stripped him for fighting Ngannou. There are rules around who he can fight while he is WBC Champion.

But Suleiman chose to permit the fight and push the narrative that no-one with a ranking would fight him.

He's an embarrassment to their belt... but they accept and endorse that.
                      Tyson Fury, who ended the Klitschko era and twice bested Deontay Wilder, the 2nd best heavyweight of this era....is an "embarrassment" to the green belt once owed by Samuel Peter, Bermane Stiverne and Oleg Maskaev?

Wow

Further proof that nobody can advance beyond the Casual Fan level on the subject of boxing by just reading the posting done here or following the fight news.
                      Like most any subject, you have to study the history in order to understand it.

What's Oleksandr Usyk ever done to make Fury consider him a worthy challenger, anyway?
                      Last time I looked he was stretched out on the floor for three minutes from a body shot.

...But it gets worse for the Casuals who believe the WBC can actually "Strip" the Lineal HW champion......Los Banditos is instead making a NEW BELT to present to the Fury - Ngannou winner!!!
                      Lol Lol Lol

https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/09/09/f...fury-wbc-belt/
                      Last edited by Willow The Wisp; 09-09-2023, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X