No announcement yet.

Fury confirms he's not going to fight ANY boxer anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury confirms he's not going to fight ANY boxer anymore

Interviewer: So you're fighting strictly for money.
    Fury: Yep.
    Interviewer: There's going to be contenders out there who are fighting for love, desire all that...
    Fury: Exactly, and I have no interest in fighting those guys.

Absolutely disgraceful.
    The man has 3 title defenses in his career. I have never, ever heard or seen this behavior from a boxer, definitely not in the heavyweight division.

He hasn't fought all year and now just admits why.
    If a beltholder comes out publicly saying he has no intention of fighting ANYBODY, he should be stripped immediately.
    He's just holding the WBC belt hostage and hurting the career of other boxers.

There should be a public petition from the top ten heavyweights demanding for him to be stripped.

#FightorVacate

Who knows - maybe it's his usual whatever talk. Maybe he's honest. Or maybe he will fight any boxer for the right amount of money. I hope he boxes a little more because his talent is one of the greatest, but he wasted a big part of it. Anyway, it's on his record. But on the other hand, nobody will really care how great or bad Fury was in not more than 50 years. So in a way, he is right aiming for the money. True, this isn't 100% valid, but an open door lets you pass both ways if you get me.

Comment

from the guy who has said he doesnt fight for money and donates his purses to charity lol
      spicypotato spicypotato likes this.

Comment

You can’t strip him yet , the WBC have not even set deadlines on when his next mandatory is to be able to do that so he can say whatever he wants . But he should be stripped if he signs or makes any proclamations he’s fighting another non boxer after Ngannou. I’m not sure even the WBC will waste time doing it .

Some part of me is glad he’s showing his true self makes me happy the certain crew on here that supported a guy like this who’s been the most unlikable guy for years even before he fought Klitchko , they deserve it the annoying posters crying wolf now ,you know who you are the ones who loved his outside the ring antics and labeled everyone else boring ?
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-09-2023, 10:36 AM.

Comment

- - Blubber ripe for a KO Near RIP Moment before waking more disgraced than ever.

Comment

'I NEVER HAD INTEREST IN FIGHTING FOR UNDISPUTED!'~ TYSON FURY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWi-OhoWbbM

ooookkkkk

u just decided to mess everyone around just for the laughs so, u and the clan & especially tommy really has a good giggle in the beer garden about it
            kafkod kafkod likes this.

Comment

Everyone knows this man never wanted to get in the ring with Usyk.
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                'I NEVER HAD INTEREST IN FIGHTING FOR UNDISPUTED!'~ TYSON FURY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWi-OhoWbbM

ooookkkkk

u just decided to mess everyone around just for the laughs so, u and the clan & especially tommy really has a good giggle in the beer garden about it
                I was a huge fan of Fury, but that is what turned me against him.

If he'd been honest when he came back from his last retirement, admitted that he had no interest in unification and handed back his WBC belt so somebody else could fight Usyk for it, I would still be a fan and supporting him in his cross-over fights as strongly as I supported him against Wlad and Wilder.
                spicypotato spicypotato Smash Smash like this.

Comment

I wish fury would stop lying. You are fighting usyk. You better do. No, it's up to fury but I think he will

Comment

Absolute idiot of a man and his fanboys are ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X