No announcement yet.

Fury confirms he's not going to fight ANY boxer anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post

Nope, he’s gypsy trash. He comes from a family of lying, dishonest scumbags that leach off the rest of society. Why would people expect him to act differently just because he’s a boxer?

He’s behaving exactly like the people that raised him would do. That’s why they and other gypsy vermin are so proud of him.
    If you substituted the term "Gypsy Trash" with Black or ***ish or Hispanic or Asian....would that ring a different bell?
    not sure the ethnic hate things is the smartest option for "the rest of society". But it's still daid an awful lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

If you substituted the term "Gypsy Trash" with Black or ***ish or Hispanic or Asian....would that ring a different bell?
      not sure the ethnic hate things is the smartest option for "the rest of society". But it's still daid an awful lot.
      why not judge Tyson Fury based on Tyson Fury

he's a hardworking tough guy based on his championship
      Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I don't think casuals pay that close attention to the day to day happenings in boxing like we do. The casuals are either leaning Fury & following him on his social media so support the chaos Fury brings & only hear what he posts or they are more indifferent & aren't even paying attention to this every other day stuff.
        I don’t disagree there but it’s just not a good look regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I don’t disagree there but it’s just not a good look regardless.
          Overall for hardcore fans I don't disagree with you, dude says something that'll cross out the thing he said yesterday all the time lol, but Fury makes the money he makes cuz of casual fans not us.

I will say for me, also a hardcore fan obv, I'm more of the opinion that I don't really take anything Fury says too seriously in general & only care about his fights when something is official cuz ik he's all over the place & will say ANYTHING. And while I'm sure my stance isn't the majority stance for hardcore fans I'm sure there are other hardcore fans like me that know better than to take Fury seriously day to day.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectJab View Post
            Interviewer: So you're fighting strictly for money.
            Fury: Yep.
            Interviewer: There's going to be contenders out there who are fighting for love, desire all that...
            Fury: Exactly, and I have no interest in fighting those guys.

Absolutely disgraceful.
            The man has 3 title defenses in his career. I have never, ever heard or seen this behavior from a boxer, definitely not in the heavyweight division.

He hasn't fought all year and now just admits why.
            If a beltholder comes out publicly saying he has no intention of fighting ANYBODY, he should be stripped immediately.
            He's just holding the WBC belt hostage and hurting the career of other boxers.

There should be a public petition from the top ten heavyweights demanding for him to be stripped.

#FightorVacate

How many times has AJ said in the past year he is fighting for money? Quite a few. Furys does talk **** cause he knows gets people talking. Usyk will happen after Ngannou

Comment

Overall for hardcore fans I don't disagree with you, dude says something that'll cross out the thing he said yesterday all the time lol, but Fury makes the money he makes cuz of casual fans not us.

I will say for me, also a hardcore fan obv, I'm more of the opinion that I don't really take anything Fury says too seriously in general & only care about his fights when something is official cuz ik he's all over the place & will say ANYTHING. And while I'm sure my stance isn't the majority stance for hardcore fans I'm sure there are other hardcore fans like me that know better than to take Fury seriously day to day.
              Good post. You prolly been back for awhile and i missed it but welcome back.
              Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

I was a fan of this fool. Even if he is ****ing around about this, it's still enough for people to stop supporting him.

His actions are hurting other HW's trying to make a career as you said, it's hurting the credibility as we don't get the unification match we need, it's also hurting the sport as a whole and the history of it.

Heavyweights always fought the best guys of their generation even if it was too late. Fury would go down as a disgrace if he refuses to fight Usyk and turn to circus fights instead.

Comment

I read he actually said in response to a question if you want the truth you'll hear it from me ..... looooool it's hard to argue I'd say that fury is the best heavyweight and would probably out box AJ in his current form....usyk is awesome but didn't look good against dubois.... AJ never fought regular when he was champion and that cost him,but

Comment

The problem with taking anything Fury says too seriously is he said the opposite thing yesterday or will say the opposite thing tomorrow quite often.

I have zero doubt Fury vs Usyk happens as long as neither loses in the next 12mos & the crazy Saudi money is there.
                    Kind of a tall order in such a dangerous, unpredictable sport.

This fight could have already been in the ****ter with a different ref who thought Usyk got hit with a legal shot. Fury could be messing around and Ngannou clips him.

That's the problem with this joke of a sport. The "marination".
                    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Usyk vs Fury should become a mandatory fight that can’t be dodged. Strip fury if he wants to fight anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X