Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Very Willing To Face Leigh Wood Next in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Gaslight, project and deflect all you want. But there is only one reason someone would do that. It's because you are in fact insane and couldn't justify a single thing you've written. You've done nothing but bounce from one point to another in order to not justify the extreme insanity you come out with. I can justify everything. Unlike you. Now keep on deflecting like a looney because you'll get dominated on every single comment you've made on this thread if you dare try to justify them.

You said we didn't do anything when black and Mexican fighters came along. List all the black fighters Mexicans have beaten and i'll give you a list much bigger.

List all the world class fighters Gonzales beat?

name me 14 Mexican born and raised fighters that are ATG who didn't start fighting before 1985.

Keep on deflecting and deluding yourself. But the fact you keep on deflecting and refusing to justify anything you say is the evidence to who is getting owned here. ​​
    You admitted the brits have ****** at boxing for 50 years.

You lost plain n simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

You admitted the brits have ****** at boxing for 50 years.

You lost plain n simple.
      Gaslight, project and deflect all you want. But there is only one reason someone would do that. It's because you are in fact insane and couldn't justify a single thing you've written. You've done nothing but bounce from one point to another in order to not justify the extreme insanity you come out with. I can justify everything. Unlike you. Now keep on deflecting like a looney because you'll get dominated on every single comment you've made on this thread if you dare try to justify them.

You said we didn't do anything when black and Mexican fighters came along. List all the black fighters Mexicans have beaten and i'll give you a list much bigger.

name me 14 Mexican born and raised fighters that are ATG who didn't start fighting before 1985.

Keep on deflecting and deluding yourself. But the fact you keep on deflecting and refusing to justify anything you say is the evidence to who is getting owned here. ​​​

Comment

Keep on deflecting and deluding yourself. But the fact you keep on deflecting and refusing to justify anything you say is the evidence to who is getting owned here. ​​​
        Brite have ****** at boxing for 50 years.

you lost!!!
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

you lost!!!

Keep on deflecting and deluding yourself. But the fact you keep on deflecting and refusing to justify anything you say is the evidence to who is getting owned here. ​​​​

Comment

He needs help he shouldn't be allowed on this forum it's one thing to BS with some guys here and there but he's unhealthy he's definitely not right he's you're typical nut job who's just waiting to commit some gross act if he hasn't already.

Mods watch sid knee he's not right and should be handled appropriately.
            Yes, definitely a few screws loose or the meds ran out. He's clearly here to troll and agitate, but I kinda enjoy spanking him and putting him back in his cage where he belongs.
            Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Leigh hurt Lara plenty of times in the first fight and dropped him in the second. Why do you think Lara was so scared to open up?

Conlan was much better against Leigh. He was strong, fresh, and sat down on his shots. Against Lopez though, he gassed out quick and looked weak.

If you think Leigh would be only using the jab against Lopez, well, you haven't seen much of Leigh have you. Just a simple person with a simple mind coming up with simple thoughts.
              Leight Woods sucks and only fights in home turf.
              BlackRobb BlackRobb Regge Regge like this.

Comment

• I imagine Wood wants Warrington next for the money.

But one thing is for sure... Leigh Wood will fight anyone.

He's already faced one boogeyman twice for literally no reason.

Comment

Keep on deflecting and deluding yourself. But the fact you keep on deflecting and refusing to justify anything you say is the evidence to who is getting owned here. ​​​​
                  I am aware that this post isn't asked to me but:

Humberto Gonzalez beat champs like:
                  -Chang Jung-koo who beat Hilario Zapata and Sot Chitalada.
                  -Melchor Castro X2 who beat Rolando Pascua and Jesus Chong.
                  -Kim Kwang-sun a Golden Olympian with a deep amateur pedigree.
                  -Napa Kiatwanchai who beat Rolando Pascua.
                  -Michael Carbajal X2 (ATG) a Silver Olympian who beat Will Grisby, Muangchai Kittikasem, Kim Kwang-sun, Josue Camacho, Melchor Cob Castro, Humberto Gonzalez and a upcoming Jorge Arce while Carbajal was already heavily declined.

As for ATGs that's asking a lot. Not going to try to tear down the UK's accolades in professional boxing to hype up another, that's just silly so I don't understand why you're constantly trying do so against other countries.
                  Last edited by Feroz; 05-30-2023, 04:30 AM.

Comment

I mean, for a country with a comparable population to somewhere like France, Italy etc they do alright....

Comment

• Both Mexico and Britain have had great fighters.....no need for a pissing contest. But saying Britt's have ****** at Boxing is ridiculous.
                      Last edited by richardt; 05-30-2023, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X