Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Very Willing To Face Leigh Wood Next in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen up cin dee if you can't make a list of HOF brits over the last 50 years more than Mexicans then I'm done with you cuz at this point you're as full of **** as can get.

See everyone here knows that list is tiny for brits again because brits have been behind Mexicans and Americans in boxing over the last several decades facts.

Nuff said now fuxk off and get help you inbred nut job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Lennox Lewis.
      Carl Froch.
      Naseem Hamed.
      Nigel Benn.
      Chris Eubank.
      Joe Calzaghe.
      Ricky Hatton.

Are they from years ago? Why don't you list all your greats that started from no longer back in 1985 like these? You need 14 to match due to per capita.
      Horrible weak list all those guys don't come close to Mexico. Sanchez, Chavez, Morales, Barrera, lopeZ, Gonzalez etc

Lol the best one on the list is Lewis and he's a more proud Jamaican than brit lol but if you wanna play that I'll include Duran since he's half Mexican.

Benn Eubank Hatton Froch all jokes lol again you're list was no comparison to Mexicans
      Last edited by Regge; 05-29-2023, 10:21 PM.
      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post
        Listen up cin dee if you can't make a list of HOF brits over the last 50 years more than Mexicans then I'm done with you cuz at this point you're as full of **** as can get.

See everyone here knows that list is tiny for brits again because brits have been behind Mexicans and Americans in boxing over the last several decades facts.

Nuff said now fuxk off and get help you inbred nut job.
        I've just done it you moron. Go back and read it. Play this insanity game all you want. But it's pure delusion and fantasy like it always is with you.

I now await your fallacies and strawmen.

Comment

Horrible weak list all those guys don't come cMexico. Sanchez, Chavez, Morales, Barrera, lopeZ, Gonzalez etc

Lol the best one on the list is Lewis and he's a more proud Jamaican than brit lol but if you wanna play that I'll include Duran since he half Mexican and also claims mexico.

Benn Eubank Hatton Froch all jokes
          Duran was born and raised in another country. His Dad was born and raised in the US. Lewis was born and raised in England. You deranged weirdo.

You do know that all the light skinned Mexicans are in fact, Spanish then if you want to play that game? They're not natives. You lose all the Mexicans and the ones you so desperately cling to in the US even though they are born and raised in the US.

Lopez is a bum who beat no one. He fought one world class fighter and quit. Alvarez then got ripped off on the cards. Who is Gonzales? These aren't even clole to being great. Lopez wasn't even world class. You don't become world class beating bums. That's like saying Johnny Nelson is a great because he defended his bely many times.

Those fighters i named can be verified. Now you do so with the 14 that started no later than 1985.

Comment

Duran was born and raised in another country. His Dad was born and raised in the US. Lewis was born and raised in England. You deranged weirdo.

You do know that all the light skinned Mexicans are in fact, Spanish then if you want to play that game? They're not natives. You lose all the Mexicans and the ones you so desperately cling to in the US even though they are born and raised in the US.

Lopez is a bum who beat no one. He fought one world class fighter and quit. Alvarez then got ripped off on the cards. Who is Gonzales? These aren't even clole to being great. Lopez wasn't even world class. You don't become world class beating bums. That's like saying Johnny Nelson is a great because he defended his bely many times.

Those fighters i named can be verified. Now you do so with the 14 that started no later than 1985.
            14 no later than 85 hahaahhahahah what else do they have to have dark-hair? Brown or black eyes lol you are one ****** delusional sack of ****.

I can play Eubank African decent, been African decent Lewis African decent, hamed Indian decent, Calzaghe Italian decent hahhahahahaha

that's leaves you with inbred Ricky lol

Mexican means Spanish/native idiot lol that's what it is lol

again all you proved was that the brits have ****** at boxing for over 50 years hahaaahhahah

You lost ***** lol
            Last edited by Regge; 05-29-2023, 10:41 PM.

Comment

14 no later than 85 hahaahhahahah what else do they have to have dark-hair? Brown or black eyes lol you are one ****** delusional sack of ****.

Hold Eubank African decent, been African decent Lewis African decent, hamed Indian decent, Calzaghe Italian decent hahhahahahaha

That leaves you with inbred Ricky lol

again all you proved was that the brits have ****** at boxing for over 50 years hahaaahhahah

You lost ***** lol
              You're the one who brought in the time restrictions you deranged freak. Not me.

If it comes down to ethnicity like you claimed, you actually lose every single Mexican as they are light skinned and Spanish. That would therefore make them European. Again, you were the one who brought ethnicity into it in order to restrict like an insecure weirdo.

I'm sticking to only a few questions at a time and not moving on until you have answered with a rational and factual answer.

You said we didn't do anything when black and Mexican fighters came along. List all the black fighters Mexicans have beaten and i'll give you a list much bigger.

Who is Gonzales?

name me 14 Mexican born and raised fighters that are ATG who didn't start fighting before 1985.

Comment

You're the one who brought in the time restrictions you deranged freak. Not me.

If it comes down to ethnicity like you claimed, you actually lose every single Mexican as they are light skinned and Spanish. That would therefore make them European. Again, you were the one who brought ethnicity into it in order to restrict like an insecure weirdo.

I'm sticking to only a few questions at a time and not moving on until you have answered with a rational and factual answer.

You said we didn't do anything when black and Mexican fighters came along. List all the black fighters Mexicans have beaten and i'll give you a list much bigger.

Who is Gonzales?

name me 14 Mexican born and raised fighters that are ATG who didn't start fighting before 1985.
                Humberto Chiquita Gonzalez you dumb noob.

You lost **** boy youve been owned brits have ****** at boxing for 50 years now. Lol live with it.

Comment

Humberto Chiquita Gonzalez you dumb noob.

You lost **** boy youve been owned brits have ****** at boxing for 50 years now. Lol live with it.

List all the world class fighters Gonzales beat?

Keep on deflecting and deluding yourself. But the fact you keep on deflecting and refusing to justify anything you say is the evidence to who is getting owned here. ​

Comment

Keep on deflecting and deluding yourself. But the fact you keep on deflecting and refusing to justify anything you say is the evidence to who is getting owned here. ​
                    Keep on deflecting the facts brits have ****** at boxing for 50 years now lol

You're convincing no one with youre BS.

Comment

Keep on deflecting the facts brits have ****** at boxing for 50 years now lol

You're convincing no one with youre BS.
                      Gaslight, project and deflect all you want. But there is only one reason someone would do that. It's because you are in fact insane and couldn't justify a single thing you've written. You've done nothing but bounce from one point to another in order to not justify the extreme insanity you come out with. I can justify everything. Unlike you. Now keep on deflecting like a looney because you'll get dominated on every single comment you've made on this thread if you dare try to justify them.

Keep on deflecting and deluding yourself. But the fact you keep on deflecting and refusing to justify anything you say is the evidence to who is getting owned here. ​​

Comment

Working...
                      X