Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Very Willing To Face Leigh Wood Next in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Leight Woods sucks and only fights in home turf.
    Leigh fights at home because that's where the most money is and where the most tickets are sold. Why, where would you have him fight? Break it all down so i can laugh at you for your ignorant nonsense like i do with all your likes.

Leigh sucks so bad he dominated that unskilled bum with ease. You know, the one you called a beast? Haha. Lara was only here due to the fact that Warrington and Leigh were inactive. If that wasn't the case, Lara would have been slapped around much quicker. If Lara fights anyone decent who is active, he'll be treated like a punchbag from here on out. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feroz View Post

I am aware that this post isn't asked to me but:

Humberto Gonzalez beat champs like:
      -Chang Jung-koo who beat Hilario Zapata and Sot Chitalada.
      -Melchor Castro X2 who beat Rolando Pascua and Jesus Chong.
      -Kim Kwang-sun a Golden Olympian with a deep amateur pedigree.
      -Napa Kiatwanchai who beat Rolando Pascua.
      -Michael Carbajal X2 (ATG) a Silver Olympian who beat Will Grisby, Muangchai Kittikasem, Kim Kwang-sun, Josue Camacho, Melchor Cob Castro, Humberto Gonzalez and a upcoming Jorge Arce while Carbajal was already heavily declined.

As for ATGs that's asking a lot. Not going to try to tear down the UK's accolades in professional boxing to hype up another, that's just silly so I don't understand why you're constantly trying do so against other countries.
      Gonzales was a very good fighter. But i don't think he's an ATG.

I'm not the one who is trying to pull others down and slander with malicious lies here. It's the other freak who is doing that. Go and read all the Mexicans on YT and tell me what you see. You can't miss it. They're the most poisonous and spiteful arrogant vermin i've ever come across. Not one of them can justify the insanity they come out with. It's all fantasy because they're feeding their narcissistic nationalism. I'm just putting people straight with the truth. I can support everything i say. They can't support anything which is why they deflect and gaslight all the time. The amount of fallacies and personality disorders on show is sickening. Regge is one of those extremists.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Both Mexico and Britain have had great fighters.....no need for a pissing contest. But saying Britt's have ****** at Boxing is ridiculous.
        I just won't tolerate the slander they come out with. They'd happily claim an ATG was a bum but say a fighter like Lara is much better and achieved more. It's deranged.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Yes, definitely a few screws loose or the meds ran out. He's clearly here to troll and agitate, but I kinda enjoy spanking him and putting him back in his cage where he belongs.
          Maybe point out where you spanked me and how you put me back in my cage? Is it like the other thread where your insanity was exposed and everything you claimed as truth was factually pointed out as not the truth so went into mad deflection mode, gaslighting, fallacies, strawman arguments, projection like you're doing here?

Not once have you antagonised me. it's clear reality has rattled your cage though. No one exists being detached from reality and makes it all up in their head as they go along if they're not warped in the head. When asked to back it up, that's when you know you can't so you're threatened and come out with the insanity. You have personality disorders that are actually the most dangerous and extreme personalities you can get. You should see what the psychiatric society asks people to do when faced with your traits. Most on here have the same personalities. They come from the same part of the world.

Problem for you is, i know your traits inside out. I know how to handle them. You're not dangerous to me. I just have you come out with your deranged extremism and thrash about trying to antagonise me with psychotic gaslighting and projections for fun. I then point out how you're humiliating yourself. It's all about the ego and your entitlement. You have a narcissistic personality disorder. In fact, you have many disorders. You haven't the character to not have them. It's because you're weak and pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Maybe point out where you spanked me and how you put me back in my cage? Is it like the other thread where your insanity was exposed and everything you claimed as truth was factually pointed out as not the truth so went into mad deflection mode, gaslighting, fallacies, strawman arguments, projection like you're doing here?

Not once have you antagonised me. it's clear reality has rattled your cage though. No one exists being detached from reality and makes it all up in their head as they go along if they're not warped in the head. When asked to back it up, that's when you know you can't so you're threatened and come out with the insanity. You have personality disorders that are actually the most dangerous and extreme personalities you can get. You should see what the psychiatric society asks people to do when faced with your traits. Most on here have the same personalities. They come from the same part of the world.

Problem for you is, i know your traits inside out. I know how to handle them. You're not dangerous to me. I just have you come out with your deranged extremism and thrash about trying to antagonise me with psychotic gaslighting and projections for fun. I then point out how you're humiliating yourself. It's all about the ego and your entitlement. You have a narcissistic personality disorder. In fact, you have many disorders. You haven't the character to not have them. It's because you're weak and pathetic.
            I routinely put you back in your cage in the attic where you belong with the spiders and termites. You can't handle the truth or facts. That's illustrated by the fact that when I write one concise paragraph to make my points, you respond with five or six. That's what insecure, delusional, ***ually-frustrated and psychotic little boys do.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post

He has to most likely fight his mandatory in the next fight - kholmatov - but he may even give up his belt to fight Warrington for x3 the money. If he beats Kholmatov then Josh is next. If he wins that then I figure he'd maybe sell his name to fight at MSG for the experience.
              It's up to him but kholmotov is a high risk low reward fight. He's already got the belt back he can run with he's a two time world champion etc so he don't really need the belt now. he's 34 it's his dream to fight at the city ground in his hometown etc an Warrington as the opponent there will make the most amount of money an Warrington ain't making any bigger money anywhere else now either coming off the loss to lopez. Kholmotov Vs Raymond ford for the vacant WBA title is the likely scenario. Like wood said he wants a fairy tale ending an that's the fight at Nottingham forest an there's no more perfect time for that then now
              Last edited by Boxing2695; 05-30-2023, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I routinely put you back in your cage in the attic where you belong with the spiders and termites. You can't handle the truth or facts. That's illustrated by the fact that when I write one concise paragraph to make my points, you respond with five or six. That's what insecure, delusional, ***ually-frustrated and psychotic little boys do.
                I asked you to show me where you "Put me back in my cage". Point it out and explain how you did it. This is nothing but delusion and fantasy. Now that's the absolute truth. They're the facts. It's why you can't point out anything. Just fallacies. But i'm way too smart for you. Although to be fair, anyone who has a few brain cells is too smart for you.

I await your deflections as per usual. You'll humiliate yourself as per usual as well when you know you've got nowhere to go other than fallacies and deflection. Oh, and projections. Can't forget them now can we. Where would you be without them. Hey?

Silly boy.

Comment

Leigh fights at home because that's where the most money is and where the most tickets are sold. Why, where would you have him fight? Break it all down so i can laugh at you for your ignorant nonsense like i do with all your likes.

Leigh sucks so bad he dominated that unskilled bum with ease. You know, the one you called a beast? Haha. Lara was only here due to the fact that Warrington and Leigh were inactive. If that wasn't the case, Lara would have been slapped around much quicker. If Lara fights anyone decent who is active, he'll be treated like a punchbag from here on out. It's over.
                  Exaclty he was UNSKILLED BUM who sent him to heaven and back last fight. Nothing special about beating Unskilled fighters. Like I said he sucks. When he beats an elite boxer, then you can say he good.

Comment

Gonzales was a very good fighter. But i don't think he's an ATG.

I'm not the one who is trying to pull others down and slander with malicious lies here. It's the other freak who is doing that. Go and read all the Mexicans on YT and tell me what you see. You can't miss it. They're the most poisonous and spiteful arrogant vermin i've ever come across. Not one of them can justify the insanity they come out with. It's all fantasy because they're feeding their narcissistic nationalism. I'm just putting people straight with the truth. I can support everything i say. They can't support anything which is why they deflect and gaslight all the time. The amount of fallacies and personality disorders on show is sickening. Regge is one of those extremists.
                    There are nationalistic fans everywhere (PR, Philippines, Japan, Mexico, UK, USA and etc.), there is bound to be groups of obsessive fans out there which tend to be the most outspoken, doesn't mean that I should presume that most people from a specific background behave this way. (Though there is plenty, Mexico included.) At the end of the day, it's specific athletes who train hard, climb the ring and do their best, it's alright to have a preference towards fighters from your home country and it's actually one of the biggest selling points to see a professional fight, but it is kind of dumb that people are being tribalistic and believing they are able to perform the same way, but it is the way it is.

By the way, I disagree with the things you written in this thread and the past, I also disagree with the degrading stuff said about ATGs like Joe Calzaghe, Lennox Lewis, Naseem Hamed, Ken Buchanan, Nigel Benn and the like. They likely don't believe what they are stating and are just baiting you.

Even now the UK are doing good having five world champs at 112 (Edwards), 126 (Wood), 140 (Taylor), 200 (Billiam-Smith) and 200+ (Fury).
                    Last edited by Feroz; 05-30-2023, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

Horrible weak list all those guys don't come close to Mexico. Sanchez, Chavez, Morales, Barrera, lopeZ, Gonzalez etc

Lol the best one on the list is Lewis and he's a more proud Jamaican than brit lol but if you wanna play that I'll include Duran since he's half Mexican.

Benn Eubank Hatton Froch all jokes lol again you're list was no comparison to Mexicans
                      You are right. Also, the list of the Brits have so many different backgrounds. **** ******s, Afro Jamaicans, Italian (Calzaghe). They probably donīt even feel Brit. I remember Nassem Hamed speaking in somo Arabic language and showing the flag from Pakistan.
                      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X