Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Very Willing To Face Leigh Wood Next in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot of great fighters from both sides. I really like Ruben Olivares and the underrated monstrous punching Carlos Zarate.
    Last edited by richardt; 05-29-2023, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Rafael Marquez isn't close to being an ATG. Stop smoking fairy dust.

Who is Gonzales?

Why would you include Americans born and raised? They're not Mexican.

Estrada and Canelo couldn't provide an ATG resume if you combined their resumes. Again, you're smoking fairy dust. Estrada has just come from 3 losses and all of them robberies.

Calzaghe's a real ATG. Lennox Lewis is British born and raised. He isn't Jamaican.

You have 6 fighters whose resumes cut it. Only 6. You have twice our population but i can double that with ease.

Lennox Lewis
      Joe Calzaghe.
      Bob Fitzsimmons.
      Ted "Kid" Lewis.
      "Prince" Naseem Hamed.
      Freddie Welsh.
      Jimmy McLarnin.
      Carl Froch.
      Jack "Kid" Berg.
      Jim Driscoll.
      Charley White.
      Jimmy Wilde.

I've got more, but i don't need any more to see you off. If you have twice our population, that means you have to find 24 just to match it on a per capita basis. You'll never have that many greats as your fighters are too shlt to achieve that status.

But give me as many bums as you can and try and cast them down as great when they're no such thing.
      Haahhaha do you know how to read we said 40-30 yrs not 100 years.

you just.proved the brits have sucked at boxing for over 50 years and the ones you listed were corrupt fighters who held wins around color barriers lol

Thanks for proving my point yu idiot brits have sucked at boxing ever since the Mexicans and black fighters arrived lol
      Last edited by Regge; 05-29-2023, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Duh, look up and watch me take you apart like i have been doing non stop on this thread.
        Why can't you name brits in the hof from modern times why you have to go back 100 Years with the color barriers.

Owned biaaatch!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

Hahahhaahhahahahhaja I said not the dinosaur racist era hahaahhaah thus dumb mfer had to go back 100 yrs hahahahhaha point proven see I knew you couldn't list anyone of the last 40 let alone 30 yrs lol.

Lol
          The only reason you want to restrict the time period is because you're trying to reduce our numbers you idiot. Those are bona fide greats better than Mexico will ever come close to matching.

Don't tell me, Randy Turpin doesn't count over "Sugar" Ray Robinson because it was many years ago right? Yeah, Robinson is a fraud. You clown shoe.

Comment

Haahhaha do you know how to read we said 40-30 yrs not 100 years.

you just.proved the brits have sucked at boxing for over 50 years and the ones you listed were corrupt fighters who held wins around color barriers lol

Thanks for proving my point yu idiot brits have sucked at boxing ever since the Mexicans and black fighters arrived lol
            I've just proved Brits have sucked for over 50 years? Which 50 year period was that? I'm very interested.

None of those fighters were corrupt. You're just insane and have no idea what you're talking about. Detail how they were corrupt.

Would you like to put it to the test and see who can come up with more wins as you say, over Black fighters? List as many as you can. Then i'll list a shlt ton more. Or, just deflect like you do and move onto some other crazy shlt that was created from your head.

Comment

The only reason you want to restrict the time period is because you're trying to reduce our numbers you idiot. Those are bona fide greats better than Mexico will ever come close to matching.

Don't tell me, Randy Turpin doesn't count over "Sugar" Ray Robinson because it was many years ago right? Yeah, Robinson is a fraud. You clown shoe.
              No because you had to go to a time when Mexicans and blacks weren't really competing and definitely not competing fairly.

You went to a time when you and I weren't even alive yet and never seen those guys In action due to little to no footage. You went to a time when brits were pretty much beating on brits hhahahah

So what you did was basically admit brits have sucked at boxing for over 50 60 years now hahahahha

you set yourself up for failure idiot lol

Comment

I've just proved Brits have sucked for over 50 years? Which 50 year period was that? I'm very interested.

None of those fighters were corrupt. You're just insane and have no idea what you're talking about. Detail how they were corrupt.

Would you like to put it to the test and see who can come up with more wins as you say, over Black fighters? List as many as you can. Then i'll list a shlt ton more. Or, just deflect like you do and move onto some other crazy shlt that was created from your head.
                Make that list over the last 50 years you inbred because those primitive dinosaurs you mentioned were beating on other brits hahaaahhha

Again you're admitting that brits have sucked at boxing over the last 50 years hahaahhaahahha

No way back from that one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Lot of great fighters from both sides. I really like Ruben Olivares and the underrated monstrous punching Carlos Zarate.
                  Before my time but Zarate vs Zamora was as thrilling a fight as humanly possible. But again, many great fighters both sides of the world.

Comment

Why can't you name brits in the hof from modern times why you have to go back 100 Years with the color barriers.

Owned biaaatch!!!!
                    Lennox Lewis.
                    Carl Froch.
                    Naseem Hamed.
                    Nigel Benn.
                    Chris Eubank.
                    Joe Calzaghe.
                    Ricky Hatton.

Are they from years ago? Why don't you list all your greats that started from no longer back in 1985 like these? You need 14 to match due to per capita.

Comment

No because you had to go to a time when Mexicans and blacks weren't really competing and definitely not competing fairly.

You went to a time when you and I weren't even alive yet and never seen those guys In action due to little to no footage. You went to a time when brits were pretty much beating on brits hhahahah

So what you did was basically admit brits have sucked at boxing for over 50 60 years now hahahahha

you set yourself up for failure idiot lol
                      Those fighters didn't beat Brits you idiot. They beat many of the greatest American, Cuban fighters in history. You don't even know who Kid chocolate is. He's one of the greatest Cubans ever. Do you even know who Benny Leonard is and the likes? Haha. You're insane.

You do know who Sugar Ray Robinson is don't you? You moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X