Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury With Heavy Interest To Fight in Australia, Demsey McKean a Possible Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Zhang is a poor opponent too. Something far worse doesn’t suddenly make Zhang a credible threat.
    I see your point but it's a better option than his last two fights and definitely better than this guy. I also think he's more of a threat than Chisora and Whyte were and he's more deserving of a shot at the title. It's also a more intriguing fight, not many will be interested in this one outside of the Aussies who want to see Fury live.

Comment

I hope Fury is joking or using this announcement to get a better fight signed because of not, Fury has become a total flop.
      Last edited by richardt; 05-23-2023, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        Demsey McKean? I gotta see how he fights, but yeah, a contender should have a notable win before getting a shot at the heavyweight title.

Of course, this does seem preposterous. Then again, it would be like the movie where an unknown Rocky gets a shot.
        Rocky only got a shot because Creed liked his name and thought it would sell the fight and never saw him fight he picked his name out of some book of names he see Italian Stallion etc.

If it were a Rocky movie he’d face Wallin again because he got his faced busted in by an unknown to casuals in a fight that was also supposed to go easy for Fury , Apollo lost that rematch so maybe Furys not to keen on the Rocky movies ?
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
          Hahaha exactly as I posted the other day, the Gypsy princes knows the UK will never except him fighting Chisora again so he’s gone all the way to the outback to fight a carpenter as he knows the Aussie will neck back fosters and a lap it all up.

He clearly does not care about legacy and is just so scared of Usyk he would rather go through the public humiliation by fighting bums to avoid his Ukrainian nightmare.
          Usyk has really exposed Greedy Belly for what he actually is, a greedy con artist and a coward. He only fights beatable opponents. Only sycophantic fanboys will keep on supporting this shameless con artist.

Comment

Tyson "The Can Crusher" Fury
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

what? who? this is pathetic
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

if this falls through he fights skippy the bush kangaroo
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post

I see your point but it's a better option than his last two fights and definitely better than this guy. I also think he's more of a threat than Chisora and Whyte were and he's more deserving of a shot at the title. It's also a more intriguing fight, not many will be interested in this one outside of the Aussies who want to see Fury live.
                  He’s an justifiable voluntary but he’s not a threat. Zhang has nothing for Fury.

Comment

Fury fans still think him refusing to fight Usyk in Saudi, then refusing to fight Usyk in the UK even with a purse split that favoured Fury was a great move?

"Go and fight Dubois for a few quid" would sure look like a dumb comment if he ends up facing Dempsey McKean.

Comment

The best HW in the world eh....

Comment

Working...
                      X