Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Fury-Usyk 50/50 Fight: 'Depends On Who's Gonna Cheat The Hardest'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wants another payday with Fury, that's why he's saying these things.

If he says Fury was the better man, it's like admitting that he doesn't deserve another fight with him.

I'm not gonna say Fury is cheating, but I'll say rough and dirty fighting tactics which he'll use to sap the energy out of Usyk and beat him down.

Comment

One can say what they will about Deontay Wilder but there is a ring of truth in what he is saying. As we all know; Tyson Fury is a confirmed liar and a cheat.

He gets away with it because of his strong mob ties and links to organized crime. On the other hand, if the playing field is even then Usyk must be willing and able to pull out all the stops to match Tyson's foul and dirty play.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Lol that made me smirk. I imagine for some on here it made them tear up their mums basements lol
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          One can say what they will about Deontay Wilder but there is a ring of truth in what he is saying. As we all know; Tyson Fury is a confirmed liar and a cheat.

He gets away with it because of his strong mob ties and links to organized crime. On the other hand, if the playing field is even then Usyk must be willing and able to pull out all the stops to match Tyson's foul and dirty play.
          You're right. One could say that while Fury is a drug cheat and pathological liar, Usyk has far more credibility than Wilder will ever have so to label him a cheat without any evidence or reason is the punk ass ***** move of a mentally fragile crybaby loser.

Comment

from what i can remember i think fury did slap wilder a few times on the side of his head the first fight which i wouldnt be surprised was a tactic he used for that fight but other than that i didnt see anything apart from typical fury rough tactics in fight 2 and 3, but thanks for the epic laughs deontay and still going too

Comment

Wilder has an inflated sense of his superiority in the ring. Yeah he knocked out a lot of tomato cans in his career. But as soon as it happens to him, he has become boxing history's biggest sore loser. Nothing he says today will ever erase from people's mind how he got beat up in both fights with Fury. I know that Wilder isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but everytime I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, something stupid comes out of his mouth. He has no facts to back up accusing Fury of cheating. At this point, I just hope he retires from boxing and disappears from the public eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Lol that made me smirk. I imagine for some on here it made them tear up their mums basements lol
                Lol of course it made you smirk. You're just as stupid as he is

greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Well my friend You sure took long enough to post your response to this Wilder nonsense statement
                  You always backed Wilder's excuses from his first lost sooo I'm not surprised
                  Remember
                  It was the Heavy costume spiked water to now the loaded glove
                  Lolololololol
                  Champion4ever the Biggest Wilder Fanboy!
                  Last edited by greeneye99; 01-27-2023, 04:57 AM.

Comment

I feel really bad for Wilder. Dumb + CTE is not a good mix. Gonna pray for this guy.

Comment

Yes, we all know Fury's got previous for cheating but I'm curious as to what wilder thinks Usyk does that's cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X