Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Fury-Usyk 50/50 Fight: 'Depends On Who's Gonna Cheat The Hardest'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Fury-Usyk 50/50 Fight: 'Depends On Who's Gonna Cheat The Hardest'

Deontay Wilder is undecisive about who'll win in a potential fight between WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and WBO, WBA, IBF, IBO, and Ring Magazine titlist Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We all know that Fury will do whatever it takes, clean or dirty, but does Usyk cheat?

Comment

Still mad Fury stomped you three times I see. This from the guy who fixed 2 fights with 2 friends. One now his trainer, maybe the other can become his cut man. Soon he'll throw Scott under the bus for his own failures like he did Breland.

Comment

Wilder is still pitching that false narrative that he lost unfairly. That's why I can't root for the man, no matter who he fights. I know Fury ate boar balls(actually roids) b4. I know he probably isn't always on the level, as far as that goes. But I can't conceive that PBC and company, and your team would allow a glove situation to occur. I know ur team checked his gloves thoroughly each time in the dressing room b4 thw fight and signed the gloves each time. Y'all fought 3 times. You personally would never let him get in the ring without checking and approving his gloves. If u did, then that's on you. But I know in 3 fights that his gloves weren't unchecked, they were approved and initialled by someone from your team. You were simply punched in the head and face from lefts and rights that u failed to block, slip, parry, duck, or counter. You were hit hard, clean and often. That's not a glove issue or a cheating issue. That's a boxing issue, a defensive issue. A lack of defense. You even went down from a body shot. Tyson Fury outboxed u in the 1st fight at least 9 out of 12 rounds, and truly busted ur ass in the 2nd and 3rd. Breland tried to teach u how to box but u rather listen to Jay Deas who can't even wrap hands.

Comment

Pathetic. Don't think there has ever been as big a sore loser in any sport ever.

Comment

losers whine and call others cheaters...

Comment

Usyk cheats now too?

Comment

Lmfaooooooo I love wilder but this cheating thing has gone too far.

Comment

This clown needs to be fined or sued. He was always mentally ill--add disrespectful, bitter sore loser.
                  Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 01-26-2023, 01:46 PM.

Comment

We have to hear all this BS until he fights Ruiz! Damn! Just announce the fight already! MAN UP!

Comment

Working...
                    X