Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Fury-Usyk 50/50 Fight: 'Depends On Who's Gonna Cheat The Hardest'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Mikaela Mayer comes to mind!!
    Not even remotely close. Mark Breland can attest to that. Wilder's list is nearly endless but I'm still endeared to him for the heart he showed rising up when other fighters have shown far less heart and I'm entertained by his personality and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Mikaela Mayer comes to mind!!
      With all of Wilder's delusional, unfounded accusations you're really going to compare the two?

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

With all of Wilder's delusional, unfounded accusations you're really going to compare the two?
        I think Reb had a brain fart on that one.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Don't care how hard Wilder punches. Dude has to be the biggest delusional crybaby in all of sports. Surrounds himself with yes men and cuts off anyone who actually cares about him or tries to improve him. Zero accountability for his failures. Better keep fighting my dude. Those millions spend fast split with eight kids and four baby mamas.
          PowerFlow PowerFlow El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            the mind is a funny thing too, once it goes down one direction & u are a certain personality, its hard to get it back on track on a subject, just easier to keep going on that path, u cant even argue with your mind when it or u have doubts, wilder believes fury cheated at times during their fights, end of story
            I guess Malik Scott had him believe all these fantasies
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

I was goading the poster, as he does to me, more than being serious, but she is an entitled terribly sore loser.

Comment

Wilder is a nut bag i don't know if it's too many punches to the head or this is his real personality, he used to be much more likeable tbh Wilder is just upset Usyk didn't give him his attention and turn up to his fight he sounded very adamant he wanted Usyk there.
                PowerFlow PowerFlow likes this.

Comment

Be proud of "Your King".
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

crybaby.jpg

Amazing a guy this tough who hits this hard can be such a child...

Comment

"People don't come and see me for no titles." That's because you don't have one. Why is it always the guys without belts saying "it's not about the belts?"
                      PowerFlow PowerFlow El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X