Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Fury-Usyk 50/50 Fight: 'Depends On Who's Gonna Cheat The Hardest'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
    The only people I’ve ever seen agree with Wilder about his accusations are blatant racists. Oh no a white guy beat a black guy he must have cheated
    On this forum definitely,even some big you tube channels who are supposed to know what they are talking about think the gloves were tampered with .

I’ve had to explain to casual fans how those gloves are made differently and why it looks like there’s no padding in them they thought all gloves are the same this is why he has many gullible fans believe him . Like they say it’s easy to fool someone but it’s harder to convince them they were fooled in the place and this forum is filled with them on multiple topics more then any other forums I’ve seen . As the joke goes there’s an actual phrase fir “ Boxing Scene Logic “ and it’s not a compliment .

It actually took years for some of his supporters to turn on him ,most were saying how he was going to kill Fury for cheating in that third fight . How quickly most can be brought down to reality the next day when the same result happened it also shows how detached from reality certain posters are and the lengths it took to actually see what that guy was doing and I got a feeling Furys next ,two of the worst fanbases in boxing and they both know it . Lol

Comment

Working...
    X