Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Fury-Usyk 50/50 Fight: 'Depends On Who's Gonna Cheat The Hardest'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should look into WIlder's mental health. He is currently the boxing's biggest loser.​

Comment

At first the cheat allegations were a bit baffling to me & I'm a Wilder fan.
      I'm starting to wonder what happened in the Fury fights that the fans don't know about.
      To allege cheating for close to 3 years now is a serious allegation.
      And we all know that between Arum & Warren, if the, yes far fetched, allegations aren't true, they would have Wilder & Haymon in court for defamation & slander.
      Sounds crazy I know, but look how fast Hearn filed a suit against Jake Paul for his fixed judges accusations from Serrano-Taylor (I had Taylor 115-113).
      And we all know that Arum would love nothing more than hit the pockets of Haymon.
      Please don't crucify me guys as I am just curious....
      #Boxing
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Lmfao.....dat dent doe!!
        Dentay Wilder!!!
        Sctrojan Sctrojan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          I'm starting to wonder what happened in the Fury fights that the fans don't know about.
          And we all know that between Arum & Warren, if the, yes far fetched, allegations aren't true, they would have Wilder & Haymon in court for defamation & slander.
          Sounds crazy I know, but look how fast Hearn filed a suit against Jake Paul for his fixed judges accusations from Serrano-Taylor (I had Taylor 115-113).
          And we all know that Arum would love nothing more than hit the pockets of Haymon.
          #Boxing
          I personally wonder why Wilder, Finkle, and Haymon never filed a lawsuit against Fury if even one of his claims were true.

Comment

Why are folks acting like this is some big revelation, we forgot the whole boar meat nonsense, Hughies sudden mysterious acne breakout…fans have a short memory. Bloated coke head suddenly slims down later in life and becomes a monster puncher but he’s the GOAT according to some here.

Comment

Wilder is garbage always has been always will be never was a king like he thinks he was boy is straight trash

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                #Boxing
                I'm probably the biggest Wilder fan on this forum, but comeon. Saying something for 3 years, or 30 years doesn't make it true. Claiming they would have been taken to court if the allegations had no truth because you somehow think that's comparable to the Jake Paul alleging promoters/judges are fixing fights is laughable. This isn't something that would prevent Fury from making a single dollar in boxing, if anything the "any publicity is good publicity" adage applies here. Boxing loves a good villain, and "defamation" is not on the list of concerns for Fury. Promoters/judges conspiring to fix fights is an entirely different thing.

I'm disappointed that Wilder didn't let this die when he had just earned some respect back from the general boxing public. At the end of the day, he's still the #3 heavyweight in the world, and only Fury can beat him until proven otherwise. I don't think he can get any further than that, and he probably knows that, thus the "I don't need belts" commentary. If Usyk somehow beat Fury, it would be a fascinating matchup.
                Last edited by chicken-; 01-26-2023, 11:17 PM.
                SinderellaMan SinderellaMan likes this.

Comment

No one cheats as much or is as dirty as Fury.

That title is his for life.

Comment

Bitter skill-less windmilling #bumsquad needs to wind his chicken neck in and accept he was nothing but a manufactured protected fraud. He only accepted the Fury fight cos Fury was weakened from his 2 year booze and drug ring rust. And Fury still schooled the bum. And I still only rate Fury 3rd best in the world. #bumsquad is barely even top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                      Wilder is a former Trump University class valedictorian-
                      I see you graduated from Bernie College. With a Pedo Peter Degree.

By chance are you white and identify as 0.000091 Indian like Pocantoes? Or 0.000001 MexiCAN like Fake Berto???

Maybe you are a white Corn Popp? Thinking you are Black???

I bet $ You are a White C@ckold.

Comment

Working...
                      X