Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Usyk Don't Want No Smoke In February, Then Let's Do Joe Joyce At Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Usyk Don't Want No Smoke In February, Then Let's Do Joe Joyce At Wembley

Tyson Fury figures he'll fight Oleksandr Usyk next if Fury defeats Dereck Chisora on December 3 in London. A showdown with Uysk would afford Fury, the WBC champ, and Usyk, who owns the IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO belts, the opportunity to become boxing's first fully unified heavyweight champion of the four-belt era. Bob Arum and Frank
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce is better opponent and real super heavyweight. Fury should fight him after beat the crap out of middleweight and take his shıtty belts.

He can retire after retaining his belts against Joyce.

Comment

Usyk wants the fight you coked up ogre
      Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Slava Ukraine

Comment

Spoken like a true champ!

Comment

Hell yea, I’m all in for that fight!!

Comment

Scrap the Chisora fight & fight Usyk in February because we all know you won’t have that quick of a turnaround after fighting Dec 3…

Comment

I think fury fights usyk. But joyce after Usyk maybe, depending what joyce plans

Comment

Usyk first, then Joyce, Hrgovic and either Sanchez or Bakole, then retirement. My perfect plan for Fury.

Comment

Great fight Fury would be smart to box Joyce, Joyce is the wrong guy to get in a firefight with.

Comment

Working...
                    X