Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Usyk Don't Want No Smoke In February, Then Let's Do Joe Joyce At Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
    It's comments like these that might make Usyk wary of vacating the IBF title to go straight into a unification clash with Fury because you simply can't take the man at his word.

We all know Usyk wants the fight, so if he vacates to make it happen Fury's got to do his part and not mess him around with bulls**t like this. Fury-Joyce is a great fight, but not before Usyk-Fury.
    Are you sure of that!? Firstly he claims he was injured and needed plenty of rest just days later he's playing basketball which has plenty of overlapping common injuries.

Secondly he claims he's not ready ready Dec then Klimas comes out later and says were ready and available for Dec after Fury locked in a fight.

And lastly more recently if there happens to be any delays they've put a hurdle in - they've made claimed they won't be able to fight in April because of religion even though he's fought multiple times in April....

Comment

I think he’s already setting the narrative for a fight with usyk to NOT happen in February.

Comment

Yeah hes deffo gonna fight in December then fight ****ing Joyce in February. Usual Fury bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post
          Usyk wants the fight you coked up ogre
          Usyk ducked the fight in December.

We would be gearing up for it right this moment if not for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ———-
            Where do you rank Hasim Rahman and Oliver McCall? They both KO’d Lewis and neither of them could beat Fury even in their dreams.
            Lewis vs Fury is a 50/50 fight even at this point in Fury’s career.
            I just think Lewis was 'off' on some fights he thought beneath his level - I don't think he'd be underestimating Fury. Like I said, I like Fury but this era is weak and Fury has beaten a dangerous but poor boxer in Wilder and an old Klitschko. For THIS era those are good wins - but lets face it Wilder gets KO'd in short succession by a prime Mike Tyson who would very easily get inside on Wilder - and if they fought 3 times Mike Tyson would KO Wilder 3 times - so just saying beating Wilder is not the be all and end all.
            If Fury beats Joshua and Usyk he'll go up in everyone's estimation including mine and I'll revisit where he stands in relation to the ATGs including Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

I just think Lewis was 'off' on some fights he thought beneath his level - I don't think he'd be underestimating Fury. Like I said, I like Fury but this era is weak and Fury has beaten a dangerous but poor boxer in Wilder and an old Klitschko. For THIS era those are good wins - but lets face it Wilder gets KO'd in short succession by a prime Mike Tyson who would very easily get inside on Wilder - and if they fought 3 times Mike Tyson would KO Wilder 3 times - so just saying beating Wilder is not the be all and end all.
              If Fury beats Joshua and Usyk he'll go up in everyone's estimation including mine and I'll revisit where he stands in relation to the ATGs including Lewis.
              ——-
              That’s fair enough. I also think Tyson destroys Wilder in under 6 rounds.
              The only thing I’d add is, it’s not Fury’s fault that he is in a weak era.

Comment

One thing about Fury we should all respect, at least he is willing to stay active. Even with the Chisora fight…at least it’s a fight (and there is some merit as to how many opponents were available)….which IMO is better than not fighting at all.
                Unlike AJ and his rarely ever fighting ass.

Comment

Working...
                X