Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Usyk Don't Want No Smoke In February, Then Let's Do Joe Joyce At Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    Usyk, Joyce, Dubois, Joshua.

Beat 1 of them and we know what we already know, that Fury is best of his era. Beat 2, and we’re talking about an ATG heavyweight. Beat 3 or all 4, and then there might be credible claims about him being the best ever.
    Joyce, Dubois, Joshua all A+ fighters like Chisora, Wilder and Whyte.. Fury is right up there and if he wins his next fight, he'll beat Kingry for all time p4p best boxer ever to have laced up a pair of gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I firmly believe that once your sized is matched, your toughness might look different under the lights.

I also firmly believe the more damage you take the shorter your resistence meter gets =---> being tough doesn't last forever. Despite dominating Wilder, he took a lot of punches, punches that dropped him. During the last fight, I was getting some indicators that maybe this was already happening to Fury, that his chin might have a crack or two in it.

With that said, Joe's tactics and the ability to take a shot or two could really be a spoiler for Fury. Hard to say without seeing Joyces chin tested, like really tested.

Champion or not, being a gypsy grants you no favors with the judges =---> especially UK judges. Obviously Fury is from Britain, but he's never had the people.

Yes, I think Fury can gradually be beaten down and stopped from continuous punishment.

So many things to consider and at the end of the day it comes down to mysterious intanglbles that makes boxing so exciting and intriguing. Fury is such a prime example of this.
      Good post, I appreciate your take on this. I think Joyce just has a different type of power from Wilder, maybe I’ll rewatch the third fight I just don’t see those cracks.

Comment

Now THIS is a fight!

Comment

Fury's next 12 months. Beats Chisora, retires, unretires, beats Usyk, retires again, makes Usyk rematch, decides he can't get motivated for fight 2, eyes Wilder 4, doesn't get made, retires again, unretires, beats Joyce, retires again, releases another book, unretires and plans 7 fights for 2024. Nash out

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
            Joyce is better opponent and real super heavyweight. Fury should fight him after beat the crap out of middleweight and take his shıtty belts.

He can retire after retaining his belts against Joyce.
            You wash his sack in the morning too. Sound about as sane and normal as the dudes who started repeating everything Roger Mayweather said to try and sound smart about boxing. Get some male role models in your life you can meet, your posts might be less cringe
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              Fury's next 12 months. Beats Chisora, retires, unretires, beats Usyk, retires again, makes Usyk rematch, decides he can't get motivated for fight 2, eyes Wilder 4, doesn't get made, retires again, unretires, beats Joyce, retires again, releases another book, unretires and plans 7 fights for 2024. Nash out
              Nashtradamus has spoken!
              Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Stop lying Gypsy Clown, everyone knows you're scared of Usyk!
                Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

It's comments like these that might make Usyk wary of vacating the IBF title to go straight into a unification clash with Fury because you simply can't take the man at his word.

We all know Usyk wants the fight, so if he vacates to make it happen Fury's got to do his part and not mess him around with bulls**t like this. Fury-Joyce is a great fight, but not before Usyk-Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis67 View Post
                    Stop lying Gypsy Clown, everyone knows you're scared of Usyk!
                    Lol i got $5K says nope and he will BEAT Usyk.

Dont talk sht or play if not willing to back it up....

Comment

Ill bet any Usyk fan not only will Fury fight him but will beat him!

Step that $$$$$$$$$ up!
                      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X