Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Jermaine Franklin Nearly Done Deal For 11/26 At OVO Arena Wembley In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
    No surprise

Whyte fights a journeymen
    AJ fights a journeymen

AJ vs Whyte 2 summer 2023

Always been Eddies plan. AJ will not fight Fury or Wilder next year i said this all along whilst everyone was getting excited for a fake December Fury fight which had 0 chance of happening
    Eddie has said multiple times the plan is for AJ v Whyte next year. He said he still considers it a stadium fight. Not sure I agree. Would be a good O2 fight.

Only the Fury or Wilder fight derails that, but Finkel has refused to reply to emails and that Fury fight was never really on the table. Bluff v bluff.

​​​​
    Last edited by M312; 10-19-2022, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I think it’s a certainty assuming both win.

It’s worth noting Whyte rejected around £2m quid for a Dubois fight in order to fight Franklin for a fraction of that. He obviously, must have been promised a bigger payday down the line and that could only be the AJ rematch in reality.
      Maybe and I'm sure there will be plenty of talk about it as a future fight but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't fight again until one is a champion or they have gone round the merry go round one more time and it is the biggest fight left for them. It's still a risky fight for AJ and his big problem is that he really can't afford to lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

Maybe and I'm sure there will be plenty of talk about it as a future fight but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't fight again until one is a champion or they have gone round the merry go round one more time and it is the biggest fight left for them. It's still a risky fight for AJ and his big problem is that he really can't afford to lose again.
        I’d still favour Joshua very strongly versus Whyte. I think it’s the biggest money fight out there for Joshua that he can actually win.

Comment

Whyte should retire for the sake of his health tbh. **** an AJ/Whyte rematch as well. Pretty much the only fight i'd be really interested in for Whyte at this point is Dubois.

Comment

I genuinely have no idea who Jermaine Franklin is.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

Eddie has said multiple times the plan is for AJ v Whyte next year. He said he still considers it a stadium fight. Not sure I agree. Would be a good O2 fight.

Only the Fury or Wilder fight derails that, but Finkel has refused to reply to emails and that Fury fight was never really on the table. Bluff v bluff.

​​​​
              Is that you A.J. ?

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

Is that you A.J. ?
                Lol why? I don't think AJ v Whyte sells much these days. He'll I'd rather see AJ/Usyk 3... *Puke emoji*

I was just merely pointing out to the poster who thought he was some fortune teller that the plan he said, was literally the plan. They've been very open about it.
                Last edited by M312; 10-19-2022, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Whyte...England's Charles Martin. (but Martin would crush Whyte) Whyte had his moments but he's not even in my top 20 right now. I'd put him in there with someone on his level at this point like Gerald Washington. $#!t, Johnathan Rice would probably beat him up bad. Even Ajagba would flatten Whyte, He's probably better than Pulev so there's that. Can he even hang with rusty ass Franklin?
                  So yeah, we're looking at a Whyte Joshua trilogy.
                  Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-19-2022, 12:51 PM.

Comment

They talk like Whyte is still on the sauce. We saw what he looks like cleaned up. Horizontal. He damned near killed Chisora, but dried out, Whyte will need every home town edge he can get.

Comment

Back to fighting bums again I see. Whyte is beyond done.

Comment

Working...
                      X