Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Jermaine Franklin Nearly Done Deal For 11/26 At OVO Arena Wembley In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Wilder quit in the second Fury fight due to not throwing any punches and just waiting until the ref stopped it. Why, do you think he was fighting that night or something?

You don't need to be British to fight for the British title. Obviously. Duh. Chisora didn't complain with the corner stopping the fight as he was completely done. But that wasn't the case for the many Mexicans and Americans was it?

Tell me which 4 weights Marquez was world champion in?
    Lmao Wilder never quit but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about Brook, DuBois, Joshua, Saunders, Chisora and Whyte.

Comment

• I think Franklin can have a good showing and possibly win if he comes in shape at around 230. He's shown quick hands in his shobox performances

Comment

• Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
        6xi3i6.jpg

We all knew.
        We also knew Fury was the one not wanting undisputed more then once and is gunning for a fourth Wilder fight .

Comment

• Hearn looked in Franklin's eyes and said if he beats Whyte, he gets the AJ fight.

Whyte is FINISHED. HE's DONE.

Comment

Working...
          X