Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Jermaine Franklin Nearly Done Deal For 11/26 At OVO Arena Wembley In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Franklin throw a decent uppercut?

SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Too much hate there. Whyte fought Fury in the last fight, before that he fought Chisora twice, Joshua, Rivas, Parker, Povetkin twice.

Whyte fights everybody.

He is not a champ, he can fight whoever he wants for his comeback fight. Even better if he has Joshua rematch across the corner.

I would rather question Fury`s intention in fighting Chisora the third time.

Comment

I don’t care what you all think about Whyte, I’m from Michigan and know that Franklin coming for a check! Franklin a decent guy to use for sparring but that’s about it with his level. Whyte can sit back and drink 40 once’s on this one!

Comment

I guess that is OK, every time I watched Franklin on ShowBox he never looked good and he actually LOST to Jerry Forrest but was given the decision

Whyte SHOULD destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
            Whyte...England's Charles Martin. (but Martin would crush Whyte) Whyte had his moments but he's not even in my top 20 right now. I'd put him in there with someone on his level at this point like Gerald Washington. $#!t, Johnathan Rice would probably beat him up bad. Even Ajagba would flatten Whyte, He's probably better than Pulev so there's that. Can he even hang with rusty ass Franklin?
            So yeah, we're looking at a Whyte Joshua trilogy.
            Martin is a bum. Whyte is/was world class. To suggest Martin beats him is purely down to some serious emotional angst here. Even at Whyte's worst and Martin at his best Martin gets wiped out. Quickly.

Forget the other bums you mentioned too. But it is funny that Whyte has made you legitimately angry in a hater way. He clearly has done something right to make you feel this way. Maybe all he had to do was run that coward Wilder off like a chicken to give you this vendetta.

Anyway, as you were. Haha.

Comment

Wow, this will be Franklin's second fight in three years? He should send Hearn and Whyte thank you cards and a freakin' bouquet of flowers for their wives.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Too much hate there. Whyte fought Fury in the last fight, before that he fought Chisora twice, Joshua, Rivas, Parker, Povetkin twice.

Whyte fights everybody.

He is not a champ, he can fight whoever he wants for his comeback fight. Even better if he has Joshua rematch across the corner.

I would rather question Fury`s intention in fighting Chisora the third time.
                No wonder boxing is a cesspit. Too many freaks who are emotionally deranged. For a good world class fighter to get this kind of emotional response when bums don't, tells you everything you need to know. Whyte has threatened them in a serious way. Now they're crazed.

Who thought a delusional bum in Wilder could get this many dregs to actually believe. Only if you're backwards would you believe when it comes to that turkey. They deserve everything they get watching their clown fail hard.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Can Franklin throw a decent uppercut?

That does seem to be the recipe!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

No wonder boxing is a cesspit. Too many freaks who are emotionally deranged. For a good world class fighter to get this kind of emotional response when bums don't, tells you everything you need to know. Whyte has threatened them in a serious way. Now they're crazed.

Who thought a delusional bum in Wilder could get this many dregs to actually believe. Only if you're backwards would you believe when it comes to that turkey. They deserve everything they get watching their clown fail hard.
                    Now they pretend like they have always known Fury has been the best, but before the second fight only a few guys here believed Fury would KO Wilder.

Wilder fans/Whyte haters just adopted their strategy, now they claim Wilder is N.2. and that he beats everybody except Fury.

Comment

Dianabol Whyte looking to collect another check. Maybe he will take another dive like he did in the Fury fight so him and Dean can enjoy their honeymoon in Lisbon.

Why isn't Whyte calling out Wilder anymore? Too many uppercuts to his little head must've erased Wilder's name from his memory.

Whyte went the distance with an injured Helenius who took the fight on short notice, Wilder decimated him in less than 1 round when he had a full training camp. Dillian Whyte will never be a world champion, plus he's not even British he was born and raised in Jamaica and didn't go to the UK until he was already a teenager, just like Leon Edwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X