Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri on Benn's Positive Test: Not Surprised, I Heard Rumors He Wasn't a Clean Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    And ain't said shlt until after the fact.

Sit down.
    When Floyd called out suspected PED use by Manny, the result was a slander lawsuit and Manny delaying signing. That was 2012. Which then caused NSB to claim that Floyd was to blame for asking about drug testing.

The point: when it's a fight and there's money at stake, coward fighters will just refuse to sign if you call out PEDs. Algieri is a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

What do you think of Evander Holyfield? I am sure he was 100% PEDS cheater.
      You mean "Evan Fields"?

He failed the most basic test: there's proof of the stuff being mailed to his home.

Comment

But let's just jump to NEGATIVE conclusions and forget about innocent until PROVEN guilty ?
        What's a guy to do if no one tests him ?

It's up to the sport to do it's job.
        Are criminals walking up to police asking to be arrested ?

It's all about proof.
        Andbthr proof is...he failed for a drug that is only used in male athletes when they're boosting T. Which is banned.

You have your proof. Chris is just saying, now that it's proven, it validates what he heard and likely felt thst night.

Comment

But let's just jump to NEGATIVE conclusions and forget about innocent until PROVEN guilty ?
          What's a guy to do if no one tests him ?

It's up to the sport to do it's job.
          Are criminals walking up to police asking to be arrested ?

It's all about proof.
          Yes, I get it.

The reality is that the "powers" in the sport don't care; don't want to spend the $$; don't want to stop it.
          Last edited by tokon; 10-09-2022, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Boxing needs to go to Zero Tolerance on drug cheats. Lifetime ban. Take out the trash

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Yes, I get it.

The reality is that the "piers" in the sport don't care; don't want to spend the $$; don't want to stop it.
              Testing is going on
              Ways to get around it is going on
              People still get busted
              Druggies are not instant winners.
              Druggies have yet to seriously injure their opponent
              Maybe, just maybe, the sport finds a way of allowing AND controlling it ?
              Like how weed is now legal in most states ?

No one can convince me a guy is going to win a fight because he's taking PEDs.

Comment

Become popular before getting caught, get caught, deny it or blame others... you still remain popular and still fight on after your 6 month suspension lol.

Just ask the rest, they did it and it worked.

Comment

thats why i fck with VADA......youll NEVER see usada turn in a positive result BEFORE a fight. fkn corrupt as fck.

Comment

the WBC and canelo is a prime example .....golovkin warned the world about him and here we are and he’s still being proclaimed as the worlds number 1 fighter....a fighter that couldn't hurt a journey man 154lber but now walks around like a tank breaking 168lbers arms......that the worlds number one boxing cheat right there folks

Comment

Just saw an interview with Liam Smith and when asked if he was surprised about the positive result he said he wasn't because he'd heard rumours about it in the past. This isn't Algieri being salty, seems like it was already known.

Comment

Working...
                      X