Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri on Benn's Positive Test: Not Surprised, I Heard Rumors He Wasn't a Clean Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Algieri on Benn's Positive Test: Not Surprised, I Heard Rumors He Wasn't a Clean Fighter

Last December in Liverpool, rising welterweight star Conor Benn picked up one of his biggest career wins when he brutally knocked out former WBO junior welterweight champion Chris Algieri with a single punch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shouldn’t be surprising but sad to hear such little oversight for 2 world class fighters.

Comment

That’s your team and your fault for not having order! You got your assssss whipped fair and square so stay retired with the BS!
      RomanReigns2 RomanReigns2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        That’s your team and your fault for not having order! You got your assssss whipped fair and square so stay retired with the BS!
        It's totally his team's fault. Tim Lane still has him stuck in the cage.
        Wesker115 Wesker115 w1cked w1cked like this.

Comment

“When I fought in Liverpool I was astonished how little official oversight there was fight week and in the locker room. It was scary honestly. No one followed me to piss or watched my hands being wrapped. Def gave me the impression it was very easy to cheat Certainly not the oversight I am used to fighting over in the States. ”

That's interesting - same situation that Manny Steward said happened when Andy Lee fought Chavez Jr in Texas. No oversight.

Comment

You hear so many pro’s say that boxing is littered with drug cheats, Pauline Malignaggi is pretty open with his view that Manny Pacquiao was a big PED user through his career. Fury and Canelo have got away with it massively, which makes it worth the risk. Look at Jarrell Miller, he should be banned for life but he’s still fighting professionally.
            MinuteMaid5 MinuteMaid5 likes this.

Comment

1hourRun wrote '' Five characters''​

Comment

so noone watched hand wrapping and they just gave u a cup and said see u in a few minutes, is that whats hes saying?

Comment

Connor doesn't have great boxing skills, but he has power. Probably from PEDs.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    First cheat = 3 year suspension.
                    Second cheat = lifetime suspension.
                    thack thack likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X