Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Dominant in Trilogy, Secures Decision Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Regge View Post
    Ggg was waaaaay better off with Abel Sanchez this Jonathan banks guy is horrible.
    Jonathan Banks is not good for him, I agee.

But Golovkin wanted to go cheap on trainer fees. And I think Wladimir Klitschko recommended Banks to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

It was a great fight.

Let me guess you probably enjoy seeing Floyd twirl around the ring huh
      Exactly what was good about the fight? A 40 year old former was cautious the whole fight and was holding out for the final bell. There is no comparison between this fight and the first 2.
      Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Yo what’s your YouTube channel so I can subscribe to that shizz?

I know what you need, bruh. Everyone has been requesting it, so here you have it.

And by the way, for the best ginger highlights on youtube, check-out the CopperCab channel.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Jonathan Banks is not good for him, I agee.

But Golovkin wanted to go cheap on trainer fees. And I think Wladimir Klitschko recommended Banks to him.
          Agreed and how I remember it. I think GGG also mentioned that he wanted to change his style so that he could prolong his career (taking less damage than he had unde Sanchez).

Not sure if that was legitimate reasoning or just justification for changing to a cheaper alternative.

That being said, I don't think Banks was the issue last night. GGG looked like a fighter who was unable or unwilling to adjust and take the chances needed to change the narrative of the fight.

Comment

• Boxing Scene covering the fight by backwards again, do you guys read a book backwards ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I know what you need, bruh. Everyone has been requesting it, so here you have it.

And by the way, for the best ginger highlights on youtube, check-out the CopperCab channel.
              Cheers man.

Dimash kudaibergen is that hombre's name for everyone that didn't know. That was some unsettling and bizarre **** with the vocal range and mic weirdness, so naturally, I loved it
              1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

• Wow! That was a better fight than some expected. Golovkin did well in spots! Great win for Canelo!

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  What a very boring and shitty fight that was? I am now more than convinced that had that been Jermall Charlo in there with those two guys tonight; He would have easily knocked both of them out.

I mean you had two fighters in the ring who were too afraid of hitting each other. Moreover; This was Alvarez' second poor performance in a row. Now he is slowly beginning to show signs of aging. His skills have diminished.

He was in there with a very old, shot and washed up GGG. Who mentally checked out before the sound of the opening bell and who clearly came to survive and didn't want to be there and yet still Canelo couldn't get him out of there because he was unwilling to press or take any risks.

Now I see why he avoided the Benavidez, Andrades and the Charlos of the world because he is so overrated and they would literally mop the floor with his ass. He is not the monster that many of his fanboys make him out to be,

I've never seen Canelo miss so many single punches in his entire career. I thought over all; His performance was both pathetic and shameful,
                  ​​​3 paragraphs?
                  ​​​Wow
                  I can't wait to read your unbiased Posts after the can't wait must see
                  Deontay Wilder Robert Helenius Fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Man, you really don't know boxing do you. Sad. Two high level guys give you a tactical boxing chess match and this is your view? Sheesh lol
                    Lol
                    That Champion4ever Guy only likes one Fighter only
                    Deontay Wilder

Comment

• Good win for Alvarez, and one that finally looks to have been clean and honestly earned. Even at 40, however, Golovkin is still tough as nails, hard hitting, and had enough juice to make Canelo respect him. People who were predicting a knockout -- oops!

Comment

Working...
                      X