Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Dominant in Trilogy, Secures Decision Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Dominant in Trilogy, Secures Decision Win Over Golovkin

By Keith idec - LAS VEGAS - There was no disputing Canelo Alvarez's victory over Gennadiy Golovkin this time. The Mexican superstar undoubtedly outboxed his rival in their third fight Saturday night to emphatically end one boxing's best rivalries of the 21st century. Alvarez was busier, more accurate, the harder puncher and simply better in every way than the 40-year-old Golovkin in their 12-round, 168-pound championship match at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-17-2022, 11:43 PM.

This Saturday night is the third installment of the classic modern rivalry between Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin, with the Mexican king putting his undisputed Super-Middleweight crown on the line against Kazakhstan's reigning WBA and IBF Middleweight ruler in the most anticipated match up of 2022. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

Comment

I am picking Canelo to win via a late stoppage. Golovkin has a chin of granite, as does Canelo, however I believe at 40 years of age, GGG has slowed down enough that an accumulation of hard, accurate punches by Canelo will be enough to stop the old man. I am kind of rooting for GGG here simply because he is the underdog and was denied victory in fight one which he clearly should have gotten. I am hoping for another great fight with a fair outcome. May the best man win!

My prediction: Canelo KO 10

Comment

WAR Nelo , WAR BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

What’s the story with this fight
          I just saw that it begins at 4:30 eastern time
          Is this right ?
          Fight will be at 7 pm instead of our usual 12 pm

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            What’s the story with this fight
            I just saw that it begins at 4:30 eastern time
            Is this right ?
            Fight will be at 7 pm instead of our usual 12 pm
            Card starts at 8 pm eastern time , main even should be around 3 hours later so 11 pm eastern time ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I hope sht always ends up starting like 1 am ..

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Card starts at 8 pm eastern time , main even should be around 3 hours later so 11 pm eastern time ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I hope sht always ends up starting like 1 am ..
              I just read somewhere that the Dazn broadcast starts at 4:45 eastern time
              I hate early fights but to late becomes a problem also , high drunk lol

Comment

Good card ... On paper ... My man Rosado will keep that SMW gate in check ... War Gaby !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Good card ... On paper ... My man Rosado will keep that SMW gate in check ... War Gaby !!!!
                  Can’t believe Rosado has 15 losses already

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I just read somewhere that the Dazn broadcast starts at 4:45 eastern time
                    I hate early fights but to late becomes a problem also , high drunk lol
                    The prelims start 4:45 it includes Pacheco, Castro , Herrera and Aponte

Comment

Working...
                    X