Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Dominant in Trilogy, Secures Decision Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post

Yeah this is grade a USDA
    ​prime cut conspiracy theory I'm laying out right here, not a bid for levity over an underwhelming cap off on Golovkin's part. Nothing gets past you it would seem
    ​​​​​​
    Nothing at all.

I see you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

Nothing at all.

I see you lol
      You fughin alt
      Man up , get out that closet tough guy

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

He’s a fughin alt and be weary , a keyboard tough guy
        Can't be surprised, the marquee fights are basically the alt Superbowl

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post

Can't be surprised, the marquee fights are basically the alt Superbowl
          Yup , exactly
          Funny how everyone is anti Mexican when you set the kunt straight
          His only response to all
          I think he’s Daq some chit like that

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Yo what’s your YouTube channel so I can subscribe to that shizz?

Comment

• Looked to me like a guy who was 40 and way past his prime and a younger guy who is also past his best but still has a little left in the tank. Canelo looked terrible after about 5 rounds and GGG was just slow and scared to pull the trigger. I thought the scores were fair to be honest, Canelo jumped out to a big early lead and then gave up a bunch of rounds from round 7 on. Fight lacked any real fireworks.
              DeeMoney DeeMoney likes this.

Comment

• Not surprised, and sad that so many people here were betting on GGG based on weigh-in photos...

Comment

• I always liked G, but the writing was on the wall. My thought before the fight was I hope he don't get embarrassed.
                  Father Time is undefeated.

Comment

• Yes, it wasn't as thrilling as their first two fights, and their second fight was the best, but respect to both warriors.

Canelo clearly won, I thought at least eight or nine rounds, and GGG is past his prime. Canelo apparently hurt his left hand, possibly broken, so that's why he couldn't throw his jab and left hook with his usual power, after the third round.

The rivalry is over, the trilogy has ended, and I think Canelo edges it, olnot just officially but unofficially too, in my opinion.

GGG has had a pretty stellar career, and if he wants to continue, why not, maybe a Charlo fight at middleweight.

Comment

• Two very good fights and one decent(ish) one. It's a shame that the scoring in the first fight kind of casts a pall over the whole trilogy.
                      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X