Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna: Ryan Garcia Does Not Have Talent, Capacity To Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoxingisGreat - listen, if I say, like, Tank takes Devin there are loads of guys on here who will come up with intelligent, thought-out views. Is Devin's jab & movement enough because Tank is bringing power & Tank can, like, change gears. That is what I come here for.

What I don't want & don't need is a load of InCels displaying their feelings. I literally couldn't care less about they feelings. Go fuggum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
      BoxingisGreat - listen, if I say, like, Tank takes Devin there are loads of guys on here who will come up with intelligent, thought-out views. Is Devin's jab & movement enough because Tank is bringing power & Tank can, like, change gears. That is what I come here for.

What I don't want & don't need is a load of InCels displaying their feelings. I literally couldn't care less about they feelings. Go fuggum.
      I'm in the same boat too. I almost always stick to the boxing part. I don't like breaking anything down, technically, but I talk about the fighters' other attributes. Some members are really good at technical breakdowns, so I respect those guys.

However, because our boy Ryan pissed off so many fans, with his flip flops, not many take him seriously. Not even the fighters. They joke about him. So the critics on here are just having some fun. That's how I look at it.

Comment

Garcia will win by KO
        Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          You're the damn female in love with him. Last time I checked, the guys who beat Campbell didn't leave the game for over a year with mental issues. Keep skating around that fact and the fact that he isn't even fighting the guy that beat Fortuna and yes he avoided Fortuna due to mental issues. Love has made you blind, obviously.
          Look at you still interjecting your nonsensical personal opinions/hate on a fighter or his mental state you know nothing about. I stated why he's a problem for any fighter in and around his weight class with facts and his abilities but you on the other hand resort to personal opinions/hate that make no goddamn sense. So I get knocked down early in a fight,get up and proceed to knock out an extremely talented gold medalist a few rds later,something no other fighter has ever done.....yet I have a mental breakdown according to you because I got dropped?? Like how tf does that even make sense? Or I have a mental breakdown because I'm fighting the beast that is Javier Fortuna??

I"ll let you in on a little tidbit your inept brain hasn't/isnt capable of comprehending. More often than not when someone suffers or has an episode of anxiety/depression,they themselves don't even understand exactly why they have these episodes.As a father of a child who suffers from a similar disorder ive witnessed this first hand. It serve you well to put your online Dr .Phil diagnosis aside on someone/something you know nothing about or what theyre suffering from and grow the fuhk up.

Comment

I like the talk let's see if Ryan Garcia can step up and have a good win

Comment

I can't believe people still buy into this Ryan Garcia stuff. There will be no Tank fight next, no haney fight next, no Loma fight next, and no Cruz fight next. That is just his talking points to sell this Fortuna fight. Ryan will be fighting Jojo Diaz next....mark my words. Who knows though....he might even take a "tune up fight" before a Jojo fight.
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ElDinamita07 View Post

Might change my mind when I see how he fairs in this fight though I can see how he is tailor made for Ryan, what do you think would have been a better tune up than Fortuna?
                Tagoe was the tune up....... so Rayan needs 2 tune ups in a row?

Comment

Ryan is fast to a degree and hits very hard for his weight but he’s very ROBOTIC and easy to read for ELITE fighters.
                  Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
                    I can't believe people still buy into this Ryan Garcia stuff. There will be no Tank fight next, no haney fight next, no Loma fight next, and no Cruz fight next. That is just his talking points to sell this Fortuna fight. Ryan will be fighting Jojo Diaz next....mark my words. Who knows though....he might even take a "tune up fight" before a Jojo fight.
                    True post. I like to see Davis-JoJo. I choose Gervonta's fights based on stylistic excitement, from the most to the least. JoJo is one of the top ones. Ryan too.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                      Ryan is fast to a degree and hits very hard for his weight but he’s very ROBOTIC and easy to read for ELITE fighters.
                      Who is the best in Ryan's division? Just your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X