Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna: Ryan Garcia Does Not Have Talent, Capacity To Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haka View Post

Pitbull is going to crush Ryan are you kidding me ? I'm not going to discuss this.

--edit

Garcia retirement fight will be against Rolly Romero for some bull**** title, where they hype it on their social media's. .This kid does not have technique, he just slaps, no power, no nothing, all jittery and bouncy, fake shoulder roll. KAYO waiting to happen. I would back Rolly in that fight, and Rolly is just another bum with a big mouth that has been boxing for just a few years.

Im comparing Garcia with elite level now, he may be a good domestic level fighter.
    You are dropping wisdom today. Kudos.

Comment

I'll be Ryan's best fan if he fights Zepeda next. I know Zepeda will be fighting soon, and whoever he fights next, he'll beat the crap out of. Take it from me. Unless Zepeda is fighting Davis, he'll screw everyone at 135. I'm putting Gervonta on notice too. Watch Zepeda.

Comment

I'm talking about William Zepeda, the lightweight. One guy asked me: What do you see in him? I said keep watching. I see a star. Match him stylistically well. Let me think about an opponent, unless it's already chosen.

Comment

Ryan would be a good highlight reel for Zepeda now. Maybe in couple of fights, after Ryan regains his confidence. I can wait.
          If I were Ryan, I wouldn't overlook Fortuna.

Comment

My Lightweight Ranking:

1. Gervonta Davis
            2. William Zepeda (Loma)
            3. Cruz Gonzalez
            4. Haney
            5. Ryan

You cannot find any ranking that beats this.
            Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Ryan would be a good highlight reel for Zepeda now. Maybe in couple of fights, after Ryan regains his confidence. I can wait.
              If I were Ryan, I wouldn't overlook Fortuna.
              At this level I think every fight is going to be very dangerous for Garcia. They cannot keep pulling Tagoes out of the hat, but then again, maybe they can ...
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

At this level I think every fight is going to be very dangerous for Garcia. They cannot keep pulling Tagoes out of the hat, but then again, maybe they can ...
                Lightweight is my expertise. The names you see here are the best in the world. Screw the belt orgs.
                Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X