Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna: Ryan Garcia Does Not Have Talent, Capacity To Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElDinamita07 View Post

Might change my mind when I see how he fairs in this fight though I can see how he is tailor made for Ryan, what do you think would have been a better tune up than Fortuna?
    I'm not criticizing it. This is the perfect level for Ryan for now. I'm cool with both guys. I expect a good fight.
    Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

"I have to be transparent, just like I was with the [Isaac] Cruz negotiations." -Ryan Garcia

Can someone help explain this? Did I miss something? Did Cruz pass on an offer?

Comment

I've been dismissive of Ryan because of his obvious faults. I wouldn't deny the kid has some talent. IF he could add some head & upper body movement, some feints, some side to side movement to his game then he could be a real player in a stacked LW division because, offensively, he brings a lot, no doubt.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Last time I checked,Ryan didn't fold from being dropped. He went on to stop that decorated Olympic champion,something Loma wasn't able to do. So instead of spewing emotional nonsense like a scorned lover,let's stick to facts there. He's also fighting the guy you guys claimed ran him off to therapy but yet here we are. Don't exactly know why you grown ass females get all riled up everytime an article of his surfaces lol,kinda sad actually but carry on...
          It’s called male jealousy. Jealous of his internet fame an popularity, jealousy over his money, jealousy over his way with women and angry over their own failings in life as a scorned male.

Simple…

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Last time I checked,Ryan didn't fold from being dropped. He went on to stop that decorated Olympic champion,something Loma wasn't able to do. So instead of spewing emotional nonsense like a scorned lover,let's stick to facts there. He's also fighting the guy you guys claimed ran him off to therapy but yet here we are. Don't exactly know why you grown ass females get all riled up everytime an article of his surfaces lol,kinda sad actually but carry on...
            You're the damn female in love with him. Last time I checked, the guys who beat Campbell didn't leave the game for over a year with mental issues. Keep skating around that fact and the fact that he isn't even fighting the guy that beat Fortuna and yes he avoided Fortuna due to mental issues. Love has made you blind, obviously.
            Last edited by richardt; 07-03-2022, 06:38 PM.
            BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

It’s called male jealousy. Jealous of his internet fame an popularity, jealousy over his money, jealousy over his way with women and angry over their own failings in life as a scorned male.

Simple…
              It's called time to take you off life support because you are brain-dead. The man is in love with Ryan and gets called on it. No one is jealous of a man with mental issues since all those material things didn't keep Ryan from flaking out. Ryan is waiting for his love letter from you too.
              Last edited by richardt; 07-03-2022, 06:35 PM.
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Is anyone talking boxing on here or has it become some kind of therapy forum for dumbasses who do/don't want to talk about their 'issues'?

Comment

Depends which Fortuna shows up that night. If he comes in prepared and motivated, then it will be Garcia's toughest's challenge, and maybe his first L.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                    Is anyone talking boxing on here or has it become some kind of therapy forum for dumbasses who do/don't want to talk about their 'issues'?
                    Fair enough. But it's a Ryan Garcia thread. Mental health is issue one.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

It's called time to take you off life support because you are brain-dead. The man is in love with Ryan and gets called on it. No one is jealous of a man with mental issues since all those material things didn't keep Ryan from flaking out. Ryan is waiting for his love letter from you too.
                      Jealous, insignificant male cuck #1 arrives on the scene like clockwork!!

Comment

Working...
                      X