No announcement yet.

Can Romero pull a Kambosos tonight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Romero pull a Kambosos tonight??

We all remember how Kambosos unexpectedly obliterated Teo, who was widely considered The Man in that division. Does Romero have the heart and a plan to pull an upset tonight?

He might have a heart and a plan, and he's bigger, but has a leaky defense.

Nothing is impossible, though the best I can predict for him is a late stoppage win for Tank.

Comment

Tank is good but i had him losing 5 rounds last fight and in a few rounds he got dominated in, he isn't unbeatable.

Rolly can win by ko but i think one of them gets stopped, probably early.
      Brother Mouzone and billeau2 like this.

Comment

unless tank suffers an unexpected medical condition mid fight that leaves him close to actual death

Comment

I just finished watching his fight against Sparrow and that version of Romero, in my opinion, won't go past 4 rounds with Tank - poor defense and sloppy swinging. Hopefully he has done some work on it
          mosquito3 and billeau2 like this.

Comment

Kambosos was coming off consecutive step up fights. First he beat the American former IBF lightweight champion in the US, then he beat the British former IBF featherweight champion in the UK. The Lopez fight was the third consecutive fight where Kambosos was facing his best opponent yet, in their home country.

Romero has zero good wins and arguably lost against Marinez.

Comment

His judo is legit

His power is solid

Tank has some form of midgets disease

Get in close, grapple and make it an ugly fight.

Comment

The thing is though Kambosos can actually box and adjust and imploy a plan B....so If rollies home run punch isnt landing whats his plan B?? because he aint outboxing tank

Comment

Only by a KO. Both of them are KO artists.

No way this goes 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    Kambosos was coming off consecutive step up fights. First he beat the American former IBF lightweight champion in the US, then he beat the British former IBF featherweight champion in the UK. The Lopez fight was the third consecutive fight where Kambosos was facing his best opponent yet, in their home country.

Romero has zero good wins and arguably lost against Marinez.
                    No "arguably" he lost that fight by a country mile.

Comment

Working...
                    X