Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cypocryphy
    replied
    Originally posted by alexnation View Post
    We all remember how Kambosos unexpectedly obliterated Teo, who was widely considered The Man in that division. Does Romero have the heart and a plan to pull an upset tonight?
    I'm never seen Kambosos get outclassed or lose in any fight. I have seen Romero lose and get outclassed in a fight (Mariņez). Mariņez showed that Rolly can't handle someone who can box and is technically sound, even if that boxer is not an A level fighter. Tank is an A level fighter and can box, so that means that Rolly doesn't have a chance.

Leave a comment:

• The Sweet Science
    replied
    I am rooting for Romero, but I am picking Davis KO 9. This is an interesting fight, to say the least. Neither man has learned how to lose yet.

Leave a comment:

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied

All I can say is lol. Teo got his ass handed to him by a better boxer who didn't just come tp swing but with a strategy. If Loma didn't choose to give away free 6 rounds, he would have painted Teo's face even worse than Kambosos
    Teo wasn’t prepared for that fight. If Kambosos beats Haney then I’d be impressed and I don’t even think Haney’s that good.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    We all remember how Kambosos unexpectedly obliterated Teo, who was widely considered The Man in that division. Does Romero have the heart and a plan to pull an upset tonight?
    Wasn’t unexpected to me. I said on here before the fight that Kambosos had a style to give Teo real problems.

however this would be unexpected to me. Although I guess Romero can punch, so there’s always that chance. But I’d be surprised if he is controlling the fight.

Leave a comment:

• alexnation
    replied
    Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
    Teo wasn’t himself going into that fight. Multiple delays, COVID, the primary bidder ended up pulling out, and it moved to multiple locations.
    All I can say is lol. Teo got his ass handed to him by a better boxer who didn't just come tp swing but with a strategy. If Loma didn't choose to give away free 6 rounds, he would have painted Teo's face even worse than Kambosos

Leave a comment:

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied
    Teo wasn’t himself going into that fight. Multiple delays, COVID, the primary bidder ended up pulling out, and it moved to multiple locations. If they fought tomorrow I’d bet the farm on Teo. This is completely different. From everything I can tell Tank hates Rolly and has been training his ass off. So I don’t see Tank taking this fight lightly. If Rolly last more than 8 rounds I’d be impressed.

Leave a comment:

• Jsmooth9876
    replied
    Rollie don't have the skills of Kambosos. He has power and that's it. He's wild as fk and will get caught being wild and will be sleeping on the canvas.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    One Hail Mary can change any fight so that is always there, other than that Rolly is not in Tanks class he cannot actually win by boxing he has to land something really big, its possible but not likely.

Leave a comment:

• F l i c k e r
    replied
    Not at all.

But it would be funny if he did because the banter would be insane.

Leave a comment:

• ELPacman
    replied
    Look, I just hope Romero can make this interesting and doesn't get iced in the first round himself. His defense is weak and a lot of his punches are too wide. Tank's going to see those coming a mile away.

On the flipside, if Romero can get 1 bomb in, his power can really mess Tank's day up. I just don't know if he's that accurate or patient to really get one of those in. If he tries to do as he says and get that 1st rd KO by swinging like mad, Tank's going to get his own shot in and well, Tank just might get the 1st rd KO.

I really hope not though. I got people's coming over and a lot of booze and food for the night so this **** better not end early.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X