Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Romero pull a Kambosos tonight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rollie don't have the skills of Kambosos. He has power and that's it. He's wild as fk and will get caught being wild and will be sleeping on the canvas.

Comment

Teo wasn’t himself going into that fight. Multiple delays, COVID, the primary bidder ended up pulling out, and it moved to multiple locations. If they fought tomorrow I’d bet the farm on Teo. This is completely different. From everything I can tell Tank hates Rolly and has been training his ass off. So I don’t see Tank taking this fight lightly. If Rolly last more than 8 rounds I’d be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
        Teo wasn’t himself going into that fight. Multiple delays, COVID, the primary bidder ended up pulling out, and it moved to multiple locations.
        All I can say is lol. Teo got his ass handed to him by a better boxer who didn't just come tp swing but with a strategy. If Loma didn't choose to give away free 6 rounds, he would have painted Teo's face even worse than Kambosos
        Cypocryphy, BLASTER1 and shenmue like this.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
          We all remember how Kambosos unexpectedly obliterated Teo, who was widely considered The Man in that division. Does Romero have the heart and a plan to pull an upset tonight?
          Wasn’t unexpected to me. I said on here before the fight that Kambosos had a style to give Teo real problems.

however this would be unexpected to me. Although I guess Romero can punch, so there’s always that chance. But I’d be surprised if he is controlling the fight.
          shenmue likes this.

Comment

All I can say is lol. Teo got his ass handed to him by a better boxer who didn't just come tp swing but with a strategy. If Loma didn't choose to give away free 6 rounds, he would have painted Teo's face even worse than Kambosos
            Teo wasn’t prepared for that fight. If Kambosos beats Haney then I’d be impressed and I don’t even think Haney’s that good.

Comment

I am rooting for Romero, but I am picking Davis KO 9. This is an interesting fight, to say the least. Neither man has learned how to lose yet.

Comment

We all remember how Kambosos unexpectedly obliterated Teo, who was widely considered The Man in that division. Does Romero have the heart and a plan to pull an upset tonight?
                I'm never seen Kambosos get outclassed or lose in any fight. I have seen Romero lose and get outclassed in a fight (Mariņez). Mariņez showed that Rolly can't handle someone who can box and is technically sound, even if that boxer is not an A level fighter. Tank is an A level fighter and can box, so that means that Rolly doesn't have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                X