Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol on Canelo: I Think He Wants a Rematch; He's a Guy Who Loves a Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bivol is a very bright guy and would really make a mark should he drop to 168 and take Canelo's belts as this is Canelo's real weight!

Comment

For the love of God, get an editor or at least someone who reads through these things once before posting. Bivol is not a lightweight but a light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by joshisanonymous View Post
        For the love of God, get an editor or at least someone who reads through these things once before posting. Bivol is not a lightweight but a light heavyweight.
        LOL He's a lightweight who also had 1 loss before the Canelo fight; article after article showing 19-1 during fight week.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

yes and more winnable for nelo u would think, flip side im sure he has to pay more to bivol to bring him down plus his belts are on the line so a loss at 168 would be very costly indeed, but nelo backs himself at 168 more im sure and there is an issue of his pride and his fans too
          I agree, the fight at 168 would be what fans would most want to see, It would still be a close fight but Canelo would benefit the most. For Bivol it is a win-win situation with a fight at 168, meaning even if he doesn't win the title it would be a great payday and he can move back to 175.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

I agree, the fight at 168 would be what fans would most want to see, It would still be a close fight but Canelo would benefit the most. For Bivol it is a win-win situation with a fight at 168, meaning even if he doesn't win the title it would be a great payday and he can move back to 175.
            I’m always happy to see you’re still with us!

I was worried when I hadn’t seen you on here in a while
            OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X