Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol on Canelo: I Think He Wants a Rematch; He's a Guy Who Loves a Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

I agree, the fight at 168 would be what fans would most want to see, It would still be a close fight but Canelo would benefit the most. For Bivol it is a win-win situation with a fight at 168, meaning even if he doesn't win the title it would be a great payday and he can move back to 175.
    I’m always happy to see you’re still with us!

I was worried when I hadn’t seen you on here in a while

Leave a comment:

• OldTerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Smash View Post

yes and more winnable for nelo u would think, flip side im sure he has to pay more to bivol to bring him down plus his belts are on the line so a loss at 168 would be very costly indeed, but nelo backs himself at 168 more im sure and there is an issue of his pride and his fans too
    I agree, the fight at 168 would be what fans would most want to see, It would still be a close fight but Canelo would benefit the most. For Bivol it is a win-win situation with a fight at 168, meaning even if he doesn't win the title it would be a great payday and he can move back to 175.

Leave a comment:

• LA_2_Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by joshisanonymous View Post
    For the love of God, get an editor or at least someone who reads through these things once before posting. Bivol is not a lightweight but a light heavyweight.
    LOL He's a lightweight who also had 1 loss before the Canelo fight; article after article showing 19-1 during fight week.

Leave a comment:

• joshisanonymous
    replied
    For the love of God, get an editor or at least someone who reads through these things once before posting. Bivol is not a lightweight but a light heavyweight.

Leave a comment:

• thack
    replied
    Bivol is a very bright guy and would really make a mark should he drop to 168 and take Canelo's belts as this is Canelo's real weight!

Leave a comment:

• HeyDeebo!
    replied
    Even bivol acknowledge his rival character and willingness to achieve greatness yet haters just hating at will no matter what,its damn shame they refer themselves as 'boxing fans'
    Last edited by HeyDeebo!; 05-11-2022, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    You couldn't get rematch from your first loss so I'm sure you'll activate it this time

Leave a comment:

• P to the J
    replied
    Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

I don't think Canelo will fight Bivol at 168 for the four Belts, too much to lose. If they do fight at 168, then my hat is off to Canelo. The rematch will be at 175 with Canelo having nothing to lose belt wise.
    You might well be right there

Leave a comment:

• Knuckle sandwich
    replied
    Did Nelo just have an off night,?

Nope bivol boxed his ears off, canelo has no choice but to go for a rematch at 175, bivol will be less careful, and get the ko.

Leave a comment:

• Pantera_
    replied
    Win/win for Bivol if he takes the rematch at 168. HUGE payday plus he gets all the belts at 168 if he beats Canelo again and if he loses he can just use the weight issue for the reason and still have his 175 belt. I say do it in September

Leave a comment:

Working...
X