Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia Return Targeted For February, Interested in Derevyanchenko or Golovkin in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia Return Targeted For February, Interested in Derevyanchenko or Golovkin in 2022

Jaime Munguia will aim for the top in 2022, with names on his radar such as Sergiy Derevyanchenko and Gennadiy Golovkin, but before that happens, promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, confessed that the undefeated Tijuana native will have a stop in the Mexican capital first. in the month of February.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-01-2021, 04:55 PM.

Andrade………….
    Mrbinuk Mofias MPDKSAB MPDKSAB like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Andrade………….
      Who?? Oh that guy who fights pure nobodies and wasted his entire career. Bigger names in GGG and Derevy. At least they fought people like Charlo and Canelo. Much bigger statement in possibly beating those guys and probably easier to make financially.
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Deryvchenko is a waste of time. He needs to fight the winner of ggg-murata

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Andrade………….
          With one phone call from Oscar he could have Charlo or Andrade! I can understand GGG, but Dervy? Seriously?
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-01-2021, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Mungs won my respect with his last fight. These would be good challenges for him.
            Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Lol man people just love to hate complaining about a fight against Derevyanchenko when the guy has never been stopped and 2 of his 3 losses were close decisions and all 3 losses are to current or former champions. If Munguia were able to stop him he would make a huge statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Lol man people just love to hate complaining about a fight against Derevyanchenko when the guy has never been stopped and 2 of his 3 losses were close decisions and all 3 losses are to current or former champions. If Munguia were able to stop him he would make a huge statement.
                The better statement would be to stop one of the current champions, not the guy who lost! The opportunity is there, seize the time!

Comment

He would rather take Eliminators instead of fighting for Titles? He can get a fight with Charlo or Andrade RIGHT NOW for the WBC and WBO but hey if he is not ready then just say that. Derevyenchenko last I heard was moving down to 154, not sure what weight this fight with Adames will be on Sunday but I thought he was moving down. Also not Guarantee Derevyenchenko beats a very hard hitting Adames on Sunday either especially him coming two grueling fights

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
                    Mungs won my respect with his last fight. These would be good challenges for him.
                    So Munguia is in line for a WBO title shot for Andrade's belt, but he doesn't want to challenge him???? He's not ready for Andrade. I was telling someone on here a few weeks ago, that Munguia would not mention Andrade's name. If they fight 20 times he loses to Andrade 20 times.

Comment

Working...
                    X