Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia Return Targeted For February, Interested in Derevyanchenko or Golovkin in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    How come GGG or Charlo didn't stop him? Always some type of counter some type of hating can never be enough man you guys are idiots. Jacobs is fighting at 175 now so you know that fight isn't possible please don't be dumb. GGG is tied up with Murata and Munguia has already said he is willing to fight Golovkin how come GGG hasn't accepted or even acknowledged it? Charlo is busy chasing liquor bottles and Canelo but it was ok for his last fight to be a headliner in his hometown against someone Munguia knocked out years back at 147 lbs. Yes that's right at Welter because unlike Golovkin Munguia has actually moved up 2 divisions. Andrades barely going to fight the first live dog since Martiroysan in 2013 and there's a good chance he loses that fight against Janibek. If Munguia doesn't get the GGG fight I could see him fighting the winner late next year.

Opportunity is there seize the time? Wtf is this some type of motivational speech? Munguia just turned 25 years old he has all the time the world.

Say it again so the wannabe Brazilian can give his bull**** opinion hating on the Mexican as usual. Mate? Lmao what are you Australian these days my how just a couple weeks can change your ethnicity.
    Oh, OK, I see where you're coming from! You don't think he's ready yet! You should've just said that! I don't think GBP thinks he's ready yet either! I have no problem with him not wanting the WBC or WBO Champion yet. I just don't want him to be WBC or WBO #1, since he's still not ready! Let someone have the spot who is ready!

Comment

Munguia Derev, excellent fight. I have Dere by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Oh, OK, I see where you're coming from! You don't think he's ready yet! You should've just said that! I don't think GBP thinks he's ready yet either! I have no problem with him not wanting the WBC or WBO Champion yet. I just don't want him to be WBC or WBO #1, since he's still not ready! Let someone have the spot who is ready!
        Classic idiotic response when GGG was 25 who did he fight? Can you tell me because his resume is still weak as **** best names are Canelo and Jacobs and he arguably lost against Jacobs. Andrade is a champion who has he fought? Charlo is a champion who has he fought? So you completely dodged the response when I said Charlo can headline in his hometown against someone Munguia knocked out years ago 2 weight classes below but that's perfectly fine to you I guess. Or how about the fact that GGG has never stepped outside his weight class to prove his p4p status. It's ok for GGG and Charlo to both fight Sergiy but when Munguia decides too it's a bull**** fight you're a ***** Charlo literally fought Sergiy AFTER he lost to GGG but it was ok for Charlo to fight him as a champion at 160 right?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Who?? Oh that guy who fights pure nobodies and wasted his entire career. Bigger names in GGG and Derevy. At least they fought people like Charlo and Canelo. Much bigger statement in possibly beating those guys and probably easier to make financially.
          I love how this generation of fans use the argument that "such & such never fought anybody" as an excuse for their faves to not fight them.

If Andrade's never fought anybody, then GGG, The Charlos, and Canelo should fight him, just like they had no problem fighting Rocky Fielding, Korborov, and Murata.

Munghia's been Andrade's mandatory for years and won't take the fight.

It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

I love how this generation of fans use the argument that "such & such never fought anybody" as an excuse for their faves to not fight them.

If Andrade's never fought anybody, then GGG, The Charlos, and Canelo should fight him, just like they had no problem fighting Rocky Fielding, Korborov, and Murata.

It's ridiculous.
            Munguia is far from my favorite, I just acknowledge the fact that GGG is a far bigger name than Andrade. Beating GGG means more than beating a guy who refuses to do more than bore the hell out of people and has the charisma of a wet blanket. He's wasted so much time that nobody cares about him. What is Andrade's biggest win? I'll wait. When was the last time he had the fans on their feet during one of his fights? When was the last time you heard people talk about an Andrade fight with excitement? Munguia's last fight was exciting, Canelo sure as hell don't need him, he doesn't even fight at 160 anymore. It's a pure failure that Hearn can't get him fights that matter. It's a pure failure that he can't market himself. He can only blame himself for his bone headed decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Still ducking Andrade.
              Why wob't Charlo fight Andrade, guess he ducking a unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                The better statement would be to stop one of the current champions, not the guy who lost! The opportunity is there, seize the time!
                Anyone with eyes saw he lost to dervychenko ggg got booed out of the building he was literally begging the crowd to stop booing him even boxingscene scored it 115-112 to dervychenko. He’ll have a better chance beating golovkin based on mungias last fight dervychenko might beat him. Andrade would beat him tho I think. Ggg is the fight for mungia but 0 chance ggg takes that I think he’s happy fighting the Japanese guy and another avni yildrim szermeta type fights

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Classic idiotic response when GGG was 25 who did he fight? Can you tell me because his resume is still weak as **** best names are Canelo and Jacobs and he arguably lost against Jacobs. Andrade is a champion who has he fought? Charlo is a champion who has he fought? So you completely dodged the response when I said Charlo can headline in his hometown against someone Munguia knocked out years ago 2 weight classes below but that's perfectly fine to you I guess. Or how about the fact that GGG has never stepped outside his weight class to prove his p4p status. It's ok for GGG and Charlo to both fight Sergiy but when Munguia decides too it's a bull**** fight you're a ***** Charlo literally fought Sergiy AFTER he lost to GGG but it was ok for Charlo to fight him as a champion at 160 right?
                  Jacobs beat Dervy in 2018! GGG beat Dervy in 2019! Charlo beat Dervy in 2020! Dervy is now 36 years old! I don't think Munguia needs that fight! I think he's ready for Andrade or Charlo now! However, you don't think so, and I don't think GBP thinks so either! No shame in that, just move out the way, for those who want a title shot NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Anyone with eyes saw he lost to dervychenko ggg got booed out of the building he was literally begging the crowd to stop booing him even boxingscene scored it 115-112 to dervychenko. He’ll have a better chance beating golovkin based on mungias last fight dervychenko might beat him. Andrade would beat him tho I think. Ggg is the fight for mungia but 0 chance ggg takes that I think he’s happy fighting the Japanese guy and another avni yildrim szermeta type fights
                    I have no problem with GGG vs. Munguia! I don't see any value in Munguia fighting Dervy! I really don't think Dervy beats Adames on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

It's ridiculous.
                      Good post, GREAT pic!

The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X