Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia Return Targeted For February, Interested in Derevyanchenko or Golovkin in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Who?? Oh that guy who fights pure nobodies and wasted his entire career. Bigger names in GGG and Derevy. At least they fought people like Charlo and Canelo. Much bigger statement in possibly beating those guys and probably easier to make financially.
    And that's Andrade's fault? I can clear this up for you. That same nobody beats Munguia all day long. That would be so easy work. That's why he's not mentioning Andrade. The reason he can't get fights is high risk low reward. He can only beat the guys HIS PROMOTER puts in front of him. He can't make other champions fight him.

So you wouldn't want to fight the WBO champion, if you're the WBO mandatory??? Is that what you get into boxing for? To get the chance to fight for a belt. He was the WBO at 154 why not challenge at 160???

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      With one phone call from Oscar he could have Charlo or Andrade! I can understand GGG, but Dervy? Seriously?
      WBC ordered Derevyanchenko-Munguia as an eliminator. Munguia getting two fights in after its been order makes me think it's not happening.

Comment

The better statement would be to stop one of the current champions, not the guy who lost! The opportunity is there, seize the time!
        Too right mate….say it again so the intellectually lame can fathom
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post

And that's Andrade's fault? I can clear this up for you. That same nobody beats Munguia all day long. That would be so easy work. That's why he's not mentioning Andrade. The reason he can't get fights is high risk low reward. He can only beat the guys HIS PROMOTER puts in front of him. He can't make other champions fight him.

So you wouldn't want to fight the WBO champion, if you're the WBO mandatory??? Is that what you get into boxing for? To get the chance to fight for a belt. He was the WBO at 154 why not challenge at 160???
          He can get a belt by beating GGG which just means much more.If GGG wins his fight. Nobody made Andrade waste his career and nobody made him sign with Hearn. Hard to feel sorry for someone who just sits on the sidelines and cries. He does nothing to market himself. He's dug his own grave. Sit here and cry for him but I wont waste time on a part timer. Why has he not fought Jacobs who has fought on quite a few DAZN cards? Face it nobody cares at all about Andrade, GGG has a much bigger name. Andrade can stay fighting the Quigleys of the World, he's small time. Idk know if he would beat Munguia, he struggled his fight previous to that. Quigley's biggest win was Shane Jr. of course he blasted that clown out. Keep cheerleading for Andrade I am certain his other 5 fans will pat you on the back.

Comment

Still ducking Andrade.
            Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Kid has improved somewhat. At this point him and G are a good fight. Him and Dev should be fun too
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I kind of think Adames wins this weekend.

Comment

target the old men!
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

The better statement would be to stop one of the current champions, not the guy who lost! The opportunity is there, seize the time!
                    How come GGG or Charlo didn't stop him? Always some type of counter some type of hating can never be enough man you guys are idiots. Jacobs is fighting at 175 now so you know that fight isn't possible please don't be dumb. GGG is tied up with Murata and Munguia has already said he is willing to fight Golovkin how come GGG hasn't accepted or even acknowledged it? Charlo is busy chasing liquor bottles and Canelo but it was ok for his last fight to be a headliner in his hometown against someone Munguia knocked out years back at 147 lbs. Yes that's right at Welter because unlike Golovkin Munguia has actually moved up 2 divisions. Andrades barely going to fight the first live dog since Martiroysan in 2013 and there's a good chance he loses that fight against Janibek. If Munguia doesn't get the GGG fight I could see him fighting the winner late next year.

Opportunity is there seize the time? Wtf is this some type of motivational speech? Munguia just turned 25 years old he has all the time the world.

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Too right mate….say it again so the intellectually lame can fathom
                    Say it again so the wannabe Brazilian can give his bull**** opinion hating on the Mexican as usual. Mate? Lmao what are you Australian these days my how just a couple weeks can change your ethnicity.

Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 12-01-2021, 09:34 PM.
                    Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Bigger fan of his than most on here. To me, either fight is fine. Him fighting both would be a fantastic 2022.

Comment

Working...
                      X