Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: So Many People Told Me They Don't Know How To Get ESPN App; Didn't Buy Porter Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a tough sell to begin with

Terence was fighting an opponent known for coming up short in big fights

people want what they believe will be a competitive, good fight

Comment

Well..then..your fans may not know how to read.

Comment

I've Never been concerned about PPV buys like other numbers/clout-obsessed fans in the sport. I just wanna see the best fights.

All the major players in boxing have to do is put their Petty differences to the side and make the biggest fights possible. I bet you the numbers will take Care of themselves if they do that.
        BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

The black sports fan base is smaller because they have dominate athletes in more sports, basketball, football, baseball,mma ,track&field etc.. Mexicans are mostly focused on boxing and soccer.

Comment

I wanted to watch the fight, but ESPN wanted to charge me $69.99 annual membership plus the discounted price of $19.99 for the fight. $90 for a PPV event was definitely not worth it for me and I had to pass for as much as I wanted to watch the fight. Arum sucks and his greed cost him money like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
              The black sports fan base is smaller because they have dominate athletes in more sports, basketball, football, baseball,mma ,track&field etc.. Mexicans are mostly focused on boxing and soccer.
              Truth. I’ve pointed that out several times.

Comment

Originally posted by JJGomez View Post
                I wanted to watch the fight, but ESPN wanted to charge me $69.99 annual membership plus the discounted price of $19.99 for the fight. $90 for a PPV event was definitely not worth it for me and I had to pass for as much as I wanted to watch the fight. Arum sucks and his greed cost him money like mine.
                Yeah overkill

should have just sold it for 49.99

Comment

Agree i wont pay 4 espn app when already paying 4 espn crazy

Comment

I thought the fight would be available to buy on my cable tv with PPV. I couldn’t find the fight. I looked it up and they wanted me to buy Disney and ESPN. IM NOT INTERESTED IN EITHER. It’s a bunch of bull sheeit. I’d of bought it in regular PPV. There stupid mistake cost them.

Comment

they probably just being nice to Crawford, instead of telling him the plain truth
                      ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X