Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: So Many People Told Me They Don't Know How To Get ESPN App; Didn't Buy Porter Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knew this fight wasn’t going to sell. Poor reflection on boxing fans because it was probably the 2nd most entertaining Ppv/streaming app main event this year behind Fury vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Calling Crawford a racist while suggesting that black people don't know how to use an app? Nuff said. I am Mexican/Japanese and met Crawford 3 years ago. He was very kind. Face it, you are a smooth brained loser who just hates the man. Fact is he stopped a guy who has never been stopped, he also gave Spence all he can handle previously. You are simply just a bitter little clown.
      Mexican Japanese? Is this Zarakous alt? Also the name is jonny c same as his pet chihuahua

Comment

If only Bud could've learned history! If only he knew about Arum admitting that he didn't know how to promote Floyd in the "Urban Markets," and how he didn't see the vision of De La Hoya vs. Mayweather, etc.! Shakur Stevenson, take notes! Why was Arum ready to give Navarrette a shot at Valdez, moving up from 126, but you couldn't get the shot with titles at 126 and 130? Arum was talking mad disrespectful of Crawford vs. Porter, until the WBO ordered the fight! Crawford said it was PBC who pushed for this fight! Why wasn't Arum pushing for it? Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Mexican Japanese? Is this Zarakous alt? Also the name is jonny c same as his pet chihuahua
          As in half Mexican and half Japanese. Can honestly say nope. Been myself only, no alts.

Comment

It’s 2021, who tf finds it too hard to find a fight to buy? A 10 second google search would take you right too it. Just admit your fight bombed Bud. Stupid excuses.

Comment

-150k buys doesn't put No Pay Cut Crawford in a particularly strong negotiating position going forward no matter what excuses he comes up with.

Comment

While I am disappointed with the overall numbers but I cannot say that I am surprised by them. I predicted that this fight would do under 200K pay per view buys because neither fighter is a mainstream crossover star with casual fans. In addition, neither fighter have a large or loyal fan base. In short, this fight should have never been on pay per view to begin with; Especially at $70.

Comment

Why does the UFC do much better then on the same app Bud? I know noone wants to admit they’re a dud on PPV but he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                    you’re dumb Crawford doesn’t even do interviews with black media row aka the LDBC. No prof Crawford is a racist.
                    bruh there are plenty black folks in the boxing media that have absolutely nothing to do with the LDBC. You're generalizing.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80
                      First of all, everyone who's anyone knows Crawford is a racist. He only associates with black people. So who's exactly he talking about when he says these people don't know how to get an app? It's black people , nuff said. Figure that out. Also Crawford hasnt beat anyone, ever of note. Don't buy this crap that Porter was a worthy opponent. It was his last fight and everyone knew it. On the record it will go down as a victory over a 34 yr old in his last fight of his career. A fighter that Spence has already beaten a few years earlier. Nobody was fooled but a few blacks. Nobody with 1/2 a pea in their skull are fooled by Crawford. Nobody. As his PPV numbers reflect. If the blacks cared or knew about Crawford and cared about this mismatch, they would've found a way to get this app. Or whatever they had to do. Bottom line? They didn't care. They probably didn't even know the fight was on .
                      Get a life you racist fucking troll! No! Better yet; Go eat Canelo's pink asshole some more!

Comment

Working...
                      X