Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: So Many People Told Me They Don't Know How To Get ESPN App; Didn't Buy Porter Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macmike100
    replied
    I have Dish and Showtime. Why would I want to pay another fee for an internet TV service? On Dish I can record, fast forward, rewind or pause all day long. That's why Showtime is my fav.
    So if it's on Showtime and has a good undercard, I'm in. Plus in a couple of weeks they show it again free. I read about the ESPN+ cards afterwards. This is why I don't do ESPN+.

Leave a comment:

• memphis mook
    replied
    For me being a former ESPN+ subscriber, in order to order the fight was a total of 89.99 before taxes. That included 1yr of espn+ plus the fight for a total saving of $30. As much as I wanted to buy this fight I just couldn't see paying 100 for a fight that I considered a mismatch. I know atleast 4 other people who didn't order the fight because it wasn't easily avaliable. What Bud is stating is fact.

Leave a comment:

• Mexican_Puppet
    replied
    This guy needs to fight against famous and great fighters.

Thats the reason why he is getting poor.numbers.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by hectari View Post

I didnt even read his reply lol, but crawford is not racist he has that country ass white boy as his best friend. But no need in responding with racism back man. Be the better man.
    My bad! I feel ya! You are right. I should be better than this clown. I was wrong for disrespecting Canelo's name like that and because of it I sincerely apologize.

Leave a comment:

• hectari
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Well tell that to breeto80; The original poster who began flaming that race shit! I get it. You conveniently left off the part about him calling Terence Crawford a black racist. Speaking of selective outrage at its finest. If you come down on one then you must come down on them all.

Here are his comments below: Let me hear you condemn them.

First of all, everyone who's anyone knows Crawford is a racist. He only associates with black people. So who's exactly he talking about when he says these people don't know how to get an app? It's black people , nuff said. Figure that out. Also Crawford hasnt beat anyone, ever of note. Don't buy this crap that Porter was a worthy opponent. It was his last fight and everyone knew it. On the record it will go down as a victory over a 34 yr old in his last fight of his career. A fighter that Spence has already beaten a few years earlier. Nobody was fooled but a few blacks. Nobody with 1/2 a pea in their skull are fooled by Crawford. Nobody. As his PPV numbers reflect. If the blacks cared or knew about Crawford and cared about this mismatch, they would've found a way to get this app. Or whatever they had to do. Bottom line? They didn't care. They probably didn't even know the fight was on .
    I didnt even read his reply lol, but crawford is not racist he has that country ass white boy as his best friend. But no need in responding with racism back man. Be the better man.

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Lol they didn’t know how to get the app?

those people who told him that must have some of the lowest IQ’s in the world

or it’s a lie. (It is)
    Or they’ve been down that road before with ESPN. Like buying ESPN + but if you aren’t already paying for ESPN with your cable or satellite company you are not allowed. If the Crawford/Porter was a fight I really wanted to see I would have passed on their app and Uber’d down to a bar a few miles away showing the card for $10. ESPN is so intent on squeezing every possible penny out of viewers they have alienated a lot of folks. Fck those greedy bastards.

Many of you are probably good with paying ESPN to watch college bowl games, many of us would rather just find something else to do rather than pay tribute

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    I got so many apps on my phone now, and unless I’m really hard up to use another app, don’t want it!

Leave a comment:

• juanmadetwins
    replied
    Did this bum really compare himself to Tyson Fury's marketability? He stagnated the welterweight division ducking Spence, and can't sell out his back yard now.

Leave a comment:

• RoadOfTheGypsy
    replied
    I believe Crawford is only saying this due to being disappointed with Bob Arum, as he should, Bob Arum is a greedy garbage promoter, as most all of them are, true vampires.

I do not believe that in the current era people are incapable of getting the ESPN app. Even my mother has a smart phone and knows how to use it.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Lol they didn’t know how to get the app?

those people who told him that must have some of the lowest IQ’s in the world

or it’s a lie. (It is)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X