Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: So Many People Told Me They Don't Know How To Get ESPN App; Didn't Buy Porter Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
    I can attest to Crawford’s statement. I came home from the gym 1030 EST. Turned on my Fios just to realize that the fight wasn’t on PPV. Then my TV didn’t have the ESPN app (although it came with DAZN). 1030PM And tired. I don’t have the patience to be fkn around trying to figure out the ESPN+ app. Therefor so didn’t but the fight.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. This new technology is the wave of the future. Everybody is streaming their favorite programming, television series and sporting events online these days. It's sad to say but inear television is slowly becoming a thing of the past.

Comment

The fight was advertised as $70 or 69.95 to be exact (numbers might be a little off.)I go to the espn+ app to order and BAM!! Im hit with this bull**** that i gotta purchase an annual plan to get the fight. 69.95 for the plan and an extra $20 for the fight. Which comes to 89.95. FOH!!! I went over my potnah house and watched it. And Im sure this happened to many more people. Its much easier to purchase on hbo, Showtime and fox, i just pay for the fight and dont have to subscribe to some service i dont want anyway. For those that did it, good for you, but it wasnt for me. So yeah, Bud has a great f’n point.

Comment

It was probably more to do with the fact that the card wasn't great. It was on for free on Sky so I recorded it and watched it in the morning, but I would have never have paid for it even though I'm a big Crawford fan, not with nothing but B-fighters and fringe prospects as support.

Comment

Terrance has a point, the only people that bought the PPV already subscribed to the ESPN 2+ App. Making fans sign up for ESPN + just to buy a PPV for one fight is a lot to ask.

If the PPV was a one time buy without the subscription it would have been more successful.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            It’s 2021, who tf finds it too hard to find a fight to buy? A 10 second google search would take you right too it. Just admit your fight bombed Bud. Stupid excuses.
            This is part of the problem. Muh’fkas to worried bout how well the ppv numbers looked instead of how good the fight was. We aint getting no $$$ from it. Foh!! With that “your fight bombed” ****. Fans are waaay too worried bout the business of boxing and making too many excuses of why their fav fighter shouldnt fight this one or that that one. Can we just see the fights happen?

Comment

And Canelo did 800,000 . Almost 1 million buys for the Caleb Plant fight. This goes out to show Mexicans are the ones truly spending money on their fighters. Deontay wilder would also barely sell 10 thousand tickets for a fight in his own hometown, while canelo is selling 50 thousand to 70 thousand in texas, where he’s not even from. “Those” people don’t spend money on their fighters, they only “show support” online smh stingy. The same thing with Mayweather, he only broke records fighting two Mexicans Canelo and De la hoya and the rest were already superstars themselves like Pacquiao and Mcgregor. The rest of his ppvs did okay

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Get a life you racist fucking troll! No! Better yet; Go eat Canelo's pink asshole some more!
                He saying big facts tho . Terrence Crawford is racist, he was telling jose Benavidez that he was gonna “beat the burritos outta you”… and then another occasion he said Canelo is scared to fight black fighters. When canelo fought possibly the best black fighter ever Floyd Mayweather and also James Kirkland and Shane Mosley etc He a racist, im glad Crawford cant sell a family dinner

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Calling Crawford a racist while suggesting that black people don't know how to use an app? Nuff said. I am Mexican/Japanese and met Crawford 3 years ago. He was very kind. Face it, you are a smooth brained loser who just hates the man. Fact is he stopped a guy who has never been stopped, he also gave Spence all he can handle previously. You are simply just a bitter little clown.
                  Most all fighters eventually get stopped . Why ? Because they are at the end of the road. Nothing left. Did you watch the fight ? Even a totally washed up Porter, who can't crack an egg, never had cracked an egg, gave the most overrated champion of modern times, Crawford , all he could handle. Apparently , word has it, Porter was so disinterested in this fight, he barely trained. A pathetic era for Welters. Small and weak. Spence will crush this fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Never seen anything about Crawford being a racist tbf what's your source for this?
                    https://youtu.be/1_CLxXpdxII

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

As in half Mexican and half Japanese. Can honestly say nope. Been myself only, no alts.
                      https://youtu.be/1_CLxXpdxII
                      hes a racist POS

Comment

Working...
                      X