Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Won't Celebrate Like Ruiz Did, Not Concerned With With Joshua's Trainer Hunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    usyk will be a vey hard man to beat who ever steps in the ring with him.
    im not ruling Joshua out but it’s gonna be hard.....he has to take his legs away somehow
    A.J took Usyks legs away ,I forget what round but his body went limp for a few seconds after a left hook . Posters are severely underestimating A.J yet again after the forum debacle of how he was done after Ruiz . It’ll be a repeat on here and I’m not sure they will ever learn if A.J loses again and has to recover his titles again .

If A.J remotely hits Usyk even 10% more it will most likely be enough but I figured he is going to really light Usyk up in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      A.J took Usyks legs away ,I forget what round but his body went limp for a few seconds after a left hook . Posters are severely underestimating A.J yet again after the forum debacle of how he was done after Ruiz . It’ll be a repeat on here and I’m not sure they will ever learn if A.J loses again and has to recover his titles again .

If A.J remotely hits Usyk even 10% more it will most likely be enough but I figured he is going to really light Usyk up in the rematch.
      I hope he does and if he really catches usyk consistently then yeah.....All I know is this discrediting AJ will really rile him up and go searching for blood....we will see

Comment

‘Everyone is enjoying the flavor of wine and I keep enjoying the flavor of still water.’

The guy’s an animal

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          How can you not like this guy? Undisputed CW champion, Gold Medalist & 3 belt HW champion. He didn’t even step on the gas in the championship rounds until the 12th. His team said it before the fight. “We’ll see you again in the spring”. They were extremely confident. He is hanging out drinking water. He doesn’t even care what Joshua does. He has to be confident in repeating watching Joshua scrambling for answers. New trainer? Usyk has him all figured out. I expect a serious beat down & possible mid round stoppage. Usyk is going to push the action from the get go. He has made a believer out of me. He is one of the best fighters I have ever seen in the 33 years i have been watching boxing. I really want to see him fight an in shape Fury. A Usyk win hopefully means a Wilder/Joshua fight materializes…

Another thing as well: he’s a ruthless mother ****er.
          Everytime he plays the fool before fights, dicking about with unicycles and ****, and every time he lulls his opponent. But it’s an act and it gets them every time.

Worked a treat on Joshua, especially, because that guy needs to be pissed off to be operating anywhere near max.

He doesn’t say a lot, but he knows what he’s capable of, He’s just quietly looking to clean up.

He’ll do it, too
          Last edited by P to the J; 10-28-2021, 06:54 PM.
          BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Another thing as well: he’s a ruthless mother ****er.
            Everytime he plays the fool before fights, dicking about with unicycles and ****, and every time he lulls his opponent. But it’s an act and it gets them every time.

Worked a treat on Joshua, especially, because that guy needs to be pissed off to be operating anywhere near max.

He doesn’t say a lot, but he knows what he’s capable of, He’s just quietly looking to clean up.

He’ll do it, too
            That is a great skill to have. Fury has his way to of mentally screwing with his opponent. Remember the Klitschko press conference when he came out dressed as batman & tackled the joker? Wlad was totally thrown off guard. It was the first time in a decade Wlad wasn’t in Control of the environment prior to & during a fight. A month later after a delay Fury beat him in Germany. Different ways of throwing off the opponent but very effective…

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Its hard to dislike Usyk he oozes class and he is generally a humble nice human being but nevertheless I'm a loyal AJ fan and i cant stand him. These are the sacrifices i have to make as a devout fan
              You go Noeanthony! I get it... You know who I used to hate as a kid? JOhnny Bench. Hated that bstrd... Best catcher (swallows really hard, grits teeth) And when your favorite player was Thurman Munson... and when the 73 Reds (the big red machine) was probably one of the best teams ever, followed by the Boston REd Sox that year, who beat the yankees like an old drum... well it all got too much sometimes.

Fan loyalty is a thing of the past... ​​​​​​
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Big up to the nice genuine humble guy giving thanks on a regular basis, regardless of what he’s gonna put on The Robot again - he’s gonna light Joshua up even more this time around!

There’s only so much Joshuas oxygen deprived muscles (and stiff style) can do against Usyks power and swift boxing motion.

Joshua can adopt whatever bully tough guy rollover method he can think of - he’s still not beating Usyk…..Even Furys heavy dead weight cheater ‘dad bod’ was better off than Wilders new heavy muscled toothpick frame.

Comment

I hope he does and if he really catches usyk consistently then yeah.....All I know is this discrediting AJ will really rile him up and go searching for blood....we will see
                  This is the only forum I’ve been on where one guy is either finished or the best if he wins ? Talking about AJ , or the opponent is the best if he defeated AJ or is a bum again if he loses to him .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    This is the only forum I’ve been on where one guy is either finished or the best if he wins ? Talking about AJ , or the opponent is the best if he defeated AJ or is a bum again if he loses to him .
                    jesus in this day and age Roberto Duran would have been called a bum , Chavez snr , Camacho , Holyfield etc ......it’s to easy to criticise somebody if they don’t suit your agenda in this crazy social media era of YouTube bums and ex champions.

ive said since Joshua lost there is no shame in getting beat by a supreme boxer with an impeccable boxing record amateur and pro........if Joshua can turn the tables he deserve massive credit

REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

jesus in this day and age Roberto Duran would have been called a bum , Chavez snr , Camacho , Holyfield etc ......it’s to easy to criticise somebody if they don’t suit your agenda in this crazy social media era of YouTube bums and ex champions.

ive said since Joshua lost there is no shame in getting beat by a supreme boxer with an impeccable boxing record amateur and pro........if Joshua can turn the tables he deserve massive credit
                      I only take weird posters comments with a grain of salt, it’s usually the ones continuously on with AJ with little boxing knowledge or of a topic pertaining to a real talk of the fighter . Everyone knows the division is far weaker without him ,in fact they would be giving Fury less credit for defeating such a non skilled guy in Wilder but now the division has Usyk not only A.J , the two are better then Wilder and Fury has defeated neither these are just facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X