Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Won't Celebrate Like Ruiz Did, Not Concerned With With Joshua's Trainer Hunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You go Noeanthony! I get it... You know who I used to hate as a kid? JOhnny Bench. Hated that bstrd... Best catcher (swallows really hard, grits teeth) And when your favorite player was Thurman Munson... and when the 73 Reds (the big red machine) was probably one of the best teams ever, followed by the Boston REd Sox that year, who beat the yankees like an old drum... well it all got too much sometimes.

Fan loyalty is a thing of the past... ​​​​​​
    I think you can be a big fan but accept reality.....i think that actually comes with age........at the end of the day it’s just sport and may the best man win.....even your heroes lose sometimes

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

That is a great skill to have. Fury has his way to of mentally screwing with his opponent. Remember the Klitschko press conference when he came out dressed as batman & tackled the joker? Wlad was totally thrown off guard. It was the first time in a decade Wlad wasn’t in Control of the environment prior to & during a fight. A month later after a delay Fury beat him in Germany. Different ways of throwing off the opponent but very effective…
      I’m big into psyching opponents out. I mean, they both do it in very different ways, but it’s great to watch.

Watched some of Fury’s old ringside interviews (when he was watching boxing, not fighting himself) and press conferences the other day. Some of the best **** I’ve seen

Comment

That's a championship mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Easy, that stuff happens all the time. Remember Buster Douglas?
          Not even close to the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            I think you can be a big fan but accept reality.....i think that actually comes with age........at the end of the day it’s just sport and may the best man win.....even your heroes lose sometimes
            I give posters like Bang em and Noel and others who state openly they are fans a lot of leverage. When you are operating from that perspective it makes all the difference in the world. AS long as you don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining... so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I think a lot of fans don't see the skills he has because he is not flashy, he is herky jerkey always shifting and that disguises the trap's he sets, the counter-punching, and his foot placement is always offsetting the opponent, add to that for a big man his work rate and endurance is impressive, Ursk is very technical.
              I also am a fan of Ursk.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                cheers mate...cracks me up every time I see it lol.....one minute he’s there then the next lol
                In soviet Russia it’s a magic trick.

Comment

Working...
                X